- Ahmadi, R., & Jafarzadeh-Afshari, A. (1394), Using DEMATEL Technique to Investigate the Causal and Effective Relationships of Factors Affecting Green Supply Chain Performance in Sepahan Battery Industrial Complex. International conference on modern research in management & industrial engineering, Tehran, Iran.
- Amini, A., & Alinezhad, A. (2016), A combined evaluation method to rank alternatives based on VIKOR and DEA with BELIEF structure under uncertainty. Iranian Journal of Optimization, 8(2), 111-122.
- Amini, A., Alinehad, A., & Salmanian, S. (2016), Development of Data Envelopment Analysis for the Performance Evaluation of Green Supply Chain with Undesirable Outputs. International journal of supply and operations management, 3(2), 1267.
- Amiri, M., & Darestani-Farahani, A. (1392), Multi-criteria decision making. Kian press, Tehran, Iran.
- Asaadi, F. (1386), Importance and necessity of optimizing and reducing energy consumption intensity. Journal of Majlis & Rahbord, 13(54), 43-65.
- Baghban, A., Amiri, M., Effat, L., & Sharafi-Avarzaman, Z. (1391), Evaluating and Ranking Contractors and Promoting Inefficient Contractors with Gray Data Envelopment Analysis, Case Study: MAPNA Group Contractors. Journal of Operational Research and Its Applications, 9(2), 21-38.
- Bastani, M., Ketabi, S., & Ghandehari, M. (1393), Providing a Integrated Model for Product Allocation to Distributors in the Supply Chain Using Data Envelopment Analysis and Goal Programming, Case Study: Automotive Industry. Journal of Operational Research and Its Applications, 1(40), 119-131.
- Chithambaranathan, P., Subramanian, N., Gunasekaran, A., & Palaniappan, P. K. (2015), Service supply chain environmental performance evaluation using grey based hybrid MCDM approach. International Journal of Production Economics, 166, 163-176.
- Dou, Y., Zhu, Q., & Sarkis, J. (2014), Evaluating green supplier development programs with a grey-analytical network process-based methodology. European Journal of Operational Research, 233(2), 420-431.
10. Fakoor-Saghih, A. M. (1394), Measuring the Flexibility of Supply Chain by Using Gray System. IQBQ. 19(4), 117-138.
11. Falatoonitoosi, E., Leman, Z., & Sorooshian, S. (2013), Modeling for Green Supply Chain Evaluation, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 1-9.
12. Faraji-Khorshidi, H., & Haddadi, M. (1386), Supply Chain Performance Measurement in Iran, Case Study: SSO's Pharmacy Holding. Journal of strategic management thought, 2(1), 75-102.
13. Ghorbanpoor, A., Pooya, A., Nazemi, S., & Najiazimi, Z. (1395), The Design Structural Model of Green Supply Chain Management Practices to Using Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach. Journal of Operational Research and Its Applications, 13(4), 1-20.
14. Hamedi, M., Farahani, R. Z., Husseini, M. M., & Esmaeilian, G. R. (2009). A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study. Energy Policy, 37(3), 799-812.
15. Handfield, R.B.; Walton, S.V. (1996), Green supply chain: best practices from the furniture industry, In Proceedings, Annual Meeting of the Decision Science Institute USA, 3, 1295-1297.
16. Hervani, A. A., Helms, M. M., & Sarkis, J. (2005), Performance measurement for green supply chain management. Benchmarking: An international journal, 12(4), 330-353.
17. Kaplan, R., & Norton, D. (1996), Using the balanced scorecard as a strategicmanagement system. Harvard Business Review, 74, 75.
18. Karimi, T., & M. R. Sadeghi-Moghaddam (1394), Rough sets and gray sets. Mehraban press, Tehran, Iran.
19. Kazemi, A., Shakouri, G.H., Mehregan, M.R., & Hosseinzadeh, M. (2012), A Fuzzy Linear Programming Model for Allocation of Oil and Gas Resources in Iran with the Aim of Reducing the Greenhouse Gases, Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, 32(3), 854-859.
20. Khalili, J. & Alinezhad, A. (2018), Performance Evaluation in Green Supply Chain using BSC, DEA and Data Mining. Int J Supply Oper Manage (IJSOM), 5(2), 182-191.
21. Lee, H. S., Tzeng, G.H., Yeih, W., Wang, Y.J., & Yang, S.C. (2013), Revised DEMATEL: resolving the infeasibility of DEMATEL, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37(10-11), 6746-6757.
22. Lin, R. J. (2013), Using fuzzy DEMATEL to evaluate the green supply chain management practices. Journal of Cleaner Production, 40, 32-39.
23. Mohaghar, A., Mehregan, M. R., & Abolhasani
, G. (1389), Application of decision making techniques in prioritization and consumption and allocation of natural gas by fuzzy approach. Journal of energy economics review, 7(24), 91-119.
24. Muturi W.K., & Ngugi P. (2015), Factors Affecting Performance of Supply Chain Systems in the Petroleum Industries in Kenya, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5(4), 2250-3153.
25. Nwe, E.S., Adhitya, A., Halim, I., & Srinivasan, R. (2010), Green supply chain design and operation by integrating LCA and dynamic simulation, Computer aided chemical engineering, 28, 109-114.
26. Opricovic, S. C., & Miloradov, M. (2016), Multi-criteria selection of municipal waste treatment system using VIKOR method. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management, 18(1), 43-57.
27. Opricovic, S., & Tzeng, G.H. (2003), Defuzzification within a multicriteria decision model, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 11(5), 635-652.
28. Saaty, T.L., (2001), Decision making with dependenceand feedback: Analytic Network Process, RWS press, Pittsburg, PA.
29. Sarkis, J. (2006), Greening the supply chain, 1st ed., Springer Science & Business Media.
30. Shaw, S., Grant, D.B., & Mangan, J. (2010), Developing environmental supply chain performance measures. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 17(3), 320-339.
31. Srivastava, S.K. (2007), Green supply‐chain management: a state‐of‐the‐art literature review, International journal of management reviews, 9(1), 53-80.