عنوان مقاله [English]
The present study aims to develop a Customer Relationship Management Process Maturity Model based on the specific capabilities of organic products supply chains. Such an approach, being a new theoretical subject, is perfectly fitted to the value chain concept that refers to the generation of values through supply chain stages for the end customer. The data were collected using a questionnaire including 31 items answered by the consumers of organic agricultural products. Then, the obtained data were analyzed through Exploratory Factor Analysis to extract the main factors affecting the customer's purchase decision. Next, the overall capabilities of the supply chain were ranked according to the consumers’ needs in the organic agricultural supply chain using House of Quality Matrix. Then, the maturity levels of CRM sub-processes were defined according to the GSCF framework, and a maturity assessment framework was developed. Finally, the organic agricultural supply chain was evaluated using the proposed model. According to the customer preferences in an organic agricultural supply chain, credibility is the most important factor, followed by quality, accountability and collaboration. Also, maturity assessment using the model showed that the implementation of product / service contracts is most in need for improvement. Therefore, some suggestions on making improvements are proposed by experts.
10. Deszczyński, B. (2018). The integrated relationship management framework. Ekonomia i Prawo. Ecomomics and Law, 17(1): 17–31. doi:10.12775/EiP.2018.002.
11. Dimitri, C and R.L. Dettmann (2012), "Organic food consumers: what do we really know about them?", Br. Food J., 114: 1157-1183.
12. Grant R. M. (1996), "Towards a knowledge-based theory of the firm", Strategic Management Journal, 17, 109-122.
13. Haji Karimi, A, Mansourian, T (2012), Investigating and Explaining the Role of Customer Knowledge Management in Improving Organizational Performance, Journal of Business Management Research, 4 (8), 75-92
14. Kottila, MR, Maijala, A, Rönni, P (2005), The Organic Food Supply Chain In Relation To Information Management And The Interaction Between Actors, Journal on Chain and Network Science
15. Mahdavi, A, Mousavi, Z (2014), A Framework for Measuring Customer Long-Term Value in the Customer Relationship Process, Journal of Business Management Research (12) 6, 1-17
16. Matanda, M, Schroder, B (2002), Environmental factors, supply chain capabilities and business performance in horticultural marketing channels, Chain and network science, Journal, Journal on Chain and Network Science. Volume, 2. Issue:1.
17. Molai Nasab, M., Mazloomi, M., Ghaderpour, L. (2011), Investigating the Inefficiency in Organic Agricultural Supply Chain Based on Information Flow, National Conference on Agricultural Management, May 26th.
18. Morash, E. A (2001), Supply chain strategies, capabilities, and performance, Transportation Journal; Fall 2001; 41, 1; ABI/INFORM Global pg. 37.
19. Payne, A., Frow, P. (2013). Strategic customer management, integrating relationship marketing and CRM. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
20. Pomsanam, P, Napompech, K, Suwanmaneepong, S (2014), "factors driving Thai consumers' intention to purchase organic foods", Asian Journal of Scientific Research 7(4): 434-446.
21. Saifullah Hassan, R. Nawaz, A. Nawaz Lashari, M and Zafar, F (2015), effect of Customer Relationship Management on customer satisfaction, Procedia Economics and Finance, 23:563-567.
22. Sambiase, M F, Moori, R G, Perosa, J M Y, Perosa, B.B (2016), "consumer behavior for organic products", Agroalimentaria, vol. 22, no. 43.
23. Sangkumchaliang, P. Chi-Huang, W-C (2012), consumers' perceptions and attitudes of organic food products in northern Thailand, international food and agribusiness management association (IFAMA), 15, 87-102.
24. Seyedsaleki, Z, Seyedsaleki, M, Rahimi, MR (2012), "Organic Food Purchasing Behavior in Iran", International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 3 No. 13; July 20.
25. Sohrabi, B, Haghighi, M, Khanlari, A (2010), Customer relationship management maturity model (CRM3): A model for stepwise implementation , Volume: 7 Issue: 1.
26. Soltani, H, Nourbakhsh, H,, Madani, Y (2013), Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 5(15): 3851-3864, 2013 ISSN: 2040-7459; e-ISSN: 2040-7467
27. Su, Y.-F., Yang, C. (2010), 'Why are enterprise resource planning systems indispensable to supply chain management", Eur. J. Oper. Res. 203, 81–94.
28. Tabachnick, B.G. and Fidell, L.S. (2001) Using Multivariate Statistics, 4th Edition, Allyn and Bacon, Boston.
29. Truong, T.T, M.H. Yap, E.M Ineson (2012), Potential Vietnamese Consumers’ Perception of Organic Foods, Br. Food J., 114: 529-543.
30. Xia, W., Zeng, Y. (2007), Consumer’s attitudes and willingness-to-pay for Green food in Beijing, Paper presented at the 6th International Conference on Management (ICM), August 3-5, Wuhan, China, Vol. iii, Science Press.
31. Xia, W., Zeng, Y. (2008). Consumer’s Willingness to Pay for Organic Food in the Perspective of Meta-analysis. Paper presented at: International Conference on Applied Economics. ICOAE (pp. 933-943).
32. Zamanian, M, Amanian, MS (2008), Customer Relationship Management Maturity Model in Organization, 6th International Management Conference, Tehran, Ariana Research Group.
33. Zarei, A, Molaei, M (2012), Investigating Organizational Readiness for Implementing Customer Relationship Management System (Case Study: Iran Tractor Manufacturing Company), Journal of Shahed University, 12th Year, Volume 1.
34. Zhu, Q.; Sarkis, J. Lai, K. (2008), Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 111, No. 2, pp. 261-273.
35. Zverinova, I., J. Urban, and M. Scasny, 2012. What motivates czech consumers to buy organic food? Czech Sociol. Rev., 48: 709-736.