Annarelli, A., & Nonino, F. (2016). Strategic and operational management of organizational resilience: Current state of research and future directions. Omega, 62, 1–18.
Asgari, N., Kheirandish, M., & Hoshyar, A., & Hamedi, A. (2014). Relationship between Military Commanders' Leadership Styles and Personnel Organizational Commitment. Military Management, 13(52), 69-89.
Avey, J.B., Wernsing, T.S. & Luthans, F. (2008). Can Positive Employees Help Positive Organizational Change? Impact of Psychological Capital and Emotions on Relevant Attitudes and Behaviors. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 44, 48–70.
Azar, A., Khosravani. F., & Jalali, R. (2013). Soft Operations Research (Problem Solving Approaches). Industrial Management Institute Publication, Iran, Tehran.
Bagheri, S.M., & Afzali, SH. (2014). Measuring the Effect of Market Orientation on Competitive Advantage in Light of Competitive Intelligence and Organizational Factors as the Mediators) (Case Study: Industrial Estates in Mazandaran province), Journal of Business Administration Research, 6(11), 27-52.
Barasa, E., Mbau, R., & Gilson, L. (2018). What Is Resilience and How Can It Be Nurtured? A Systematic Review of Empirical Literature on Organizational Resilience. International Journal of Health Policy and Management, 7(6), 491– 503.
Baron, R.A. & Markman, G.D. (2000). Beyond social capital: How social skills can enhance entrepreneurs' success. Academy of Management Perspectives, 14(1), 106-116.
Bavarsad, B., Rahimi
, F., & Saedare Kermani
, S. (2019). Investigating the Impact of Supply Chain Management Practices on Financial Performance (Case Study: Large Manufacturing Firms in Khuzestan Province). Journal of Business Administration Researches, 10(20), 1-26.
10. Bhamra, R., Dani, S., & Burnard, K. (2011). Resilience: the Concept, A Literature Review and Future Directions. International Journal of Production Research, 49(18), 5375–5393.
12. Buys, P.W. (2012). Developing Corporate Strategies to Enable Resilience in the South African Information Systems and Technology Industry. The Journal of Applied Business Research, 28(5), 913-920.
13. Carmeli, A., & Markman, G.D. (2011). Capture, Governance, And Resilience: Strategy Implications from The History of Rome. Strategic Management Journal, 32, 322-341.
14. Chakrabarti, A. (2015). Organizational Adaptation in an Economic Shock: The Role of Growth Reconfiguration. Strategic Management Journal, (36), 1717-1738.
15. Christopher, M. & Peck, H. (2004). Building the resilient supply chain. International Journal of Logistics Management, 15(2), 1–13.
16. Coutu, D.L. (2002). How Resilience Works. Harvard Business Review, 80, 46–55.
17. Cumming, G.S., Barnes, G., Perz, S., Schmink, M., Sieving, K.E., Southworth, J., et al. (2005) An Exploratory Framework for the Empirical Measurement of Resilience. Ecosystems, 8(8), 975–987.
18. Dalziell, E.P. & McManus, S.T. (2004). Resilience, Vulnerability, and Adaptive Capacity: Implications for System Performance, international Forum for Engineering Decision Making (IFED); Switzerland. December 6-8.
19. Dinh, L.T.T., Pasman, H., Gao, X. & Mannan, M.S. (2012). Resilience engineering of industrial processes: principles and contributing factors. Journal of Loss Preventionin the Process Industries, 25(2), 233–41.
20. Dixon, S., Meyer, K., & Day, M. (2013). Building Dynamic Capabilities of Adaptation and Innovation: A Study of Micro-Foundations in a Transition Economy. Long Range Planning, 15, 1-20.
21. Dorobantu, S. Kaul, A., & Zelner, B. (2017). Nonmarket Strategy Research through the Lens of New Institutional Economics: An Integrative Review and Future Directions, Strategic Managment Journal, 38, 114–140.
22. Duchek, S. (2019). Organizational Resilience: A Capability-baesd Conceptualization. Business Research, 1-32.
23. ebrahimi S,A, Fiz D., & Ghitkaran H. (2017). Comprehensive Analysis of Factors Affecting the Organizational Resilience of SMEs. ORMR, 7 (3), 37-58.
24. Fiksel, J. (2003). Designing resilient, sustainable systems. Environmental Science and Technology, 37(23), 5330–5339.
25. Garmezy, N., & Masten, A. (1991). The protective role of competence indicators in children at risk. In E. M. Cummings, A. L. Green, & K. H. Karraki (Eds.), Life span developmental psychology: Perspectives on stress and coping. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
26. Gibson, C.A. & Tarrant, M. (2010). A Conceptual Models Approach to Organisational Resilience. The Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 25(2), 8-14.
27. Gittell, J.H., Cameron, K., Lim, S., and Rivas, V. (2006). Relationships, Layoffs, and Organizational Resilience: Airline Industry responses to September 11. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 42, 300–329.
28. Gorzeń-Mitka, I. (2015). Management challenges in the context of risk culture. Problems of Management in the 21st Century, 10 (2), 60.
29. Gulati, R. (2011). Reorganize for resilience. CMA Management, 6. March.
30. Hamel, G., & Välikangas, L. (2003). The quest for resilience. Harvard Business Review, 81(9)-52–63.
31. Hollnagel, E., Woods, D.D., & Leveson, N. (2006). Resilience engineering – concepts and precepts. Aldershot, England: Ashgate Publishing Limited.
32. Juettner, U., and Maklan, S. (2011). Supply chain resilience in the global financial crisis: an empirical study. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 16, 246–259.
33. Kantur, D., & İşeri-Say, A. (2012). Organizational Resilience: A Conceptual Integrative Framework. Journal of Management & Organization, 18(6), 762-773.
34. Karatsoreos, I.N., & McEwen, B.S. (2011). Psychobiological allostasis: resistance, resilience and vulnerability. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 15(12), 576-584.
35. Kleindorfer, P.R., and Saad, G.H. (2005). Managing Disruption Risks in Supply Chains. Production and Operations Management, 14, 53–68.
36. Klibi, W., Martel, A., & Guitouni, A. (2010). The Design of Robust Value-Creating Supply Cchain Networks: A Critical Review. European Journal of Operational Research, 203, 283–293.
37. Kumpfer, K. L. (1999). Factor and processes contributing to resilience: The resilience Framework. In: M. D. Glantz & J. L. Johnson (Eds.), Resilience and development (179-224). New York: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
38. Kurtz, D.J., & Varvakis, G. (2012). Dynamic Capabilities and Organizational Resilience in Turbulent Environment. Competitive Strategies for Small and Medium Enterprises, 19-37.
40. Linnenluecke, M.K. (2017). Resilience in Business and Management Research: A Review of Influential Publications and a Research Agenda. International Journal of Management Reviews, 19, 4–30.
41. Luthans, F. (2002). The Need for and Meaning of Positive Organizational Behavior. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 23, 695–706.
42. Luthans, F., Vogelgesang, G.R., & Lester, P.B. (2006). Developing the Psychological Capital of Resiliency. Human Resource Development Review, 5 (1), 25-40.
43. Manfield, R. (2016). Organizational resilience: a dynamic capabilities approach. PhD Thesis, The University of Queensland.
44. McGee, J., Thomas, H., & Wilson, D. (2005). Strategy: analysis and practice. Berkshire: McGraw-Hill Education.
45. McManus, S.T. (2008). Organizational Resilience in New Zealand. A thesis of the Ph.D., University of Canterbury.
46. Meyer, A.D. (1982). Adapting to environmental jolts. Administrative Science Quarterly, 27, 515–537.
47. Miller, G.A. (1956). The Magical Number Seven, plus or minus Two: Some Limits on Our Capacity for Processing Information. Psychological Review. 63(2), 81–97.
48. Mohammadi, M., Hajipour, B., & Hamidizadeh, M.R. (2019). Identifying and Explaining a Model of Coopetition: A Case Study of SAIPA Group, Journal of Business Administration Researches, 10(20), 353-377.
49. Oudhuis, M., & Tengblad, S. (2018). BP and Deepwater Horizon: A Catastrophe from a Resilience Perspective. In The Resilience Framework, (pp. 71-87). Springer, Singapore.
50. Pasman, H., Dinh, L., Gao, X., & Mannan, M.S. (2012). Resilience engineering of Industrial Processes: Principles and contributing Factors. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 25, 233-241.
51. Perrow, C. (1984). Normal Accidents: Living with High-risk Technologies. New York, NY: Basic Books.
52. Peterson, G., Allen, C.R., & Holling, C.S. (1998). Ecological resilience, biodiversity, and scale. Ecosystems, 1(1), 6-18.
53. Pettit, T.J., Fiksel, J., and Croxton, K.L. (2010). Ensuring Supply Chain Resilience: Development of a Conceptual Framework. Journal of Business Logistics, 31, 1–21.
54. Tilman, D., & Downing J.A. (1994). Biodiversity and Stability in Grasslands. Nature, 367, 363–365.
55. Rezvani, H.R., & Saham-khadam, M. (2012). Business strategy correspondence with Environmental Uncertainty. Journal of Business Administration Research, 4(7), 1-173
56. Rice, J.B., and Caniato, F. (2003). Building a Secure and Resilient Supply Network. Supply Chain Management Review, 7, 22–30.
57. Sheffi, Y., & Rice Jr, J.B. (2005). A supply chain view of the resilient enterprise. MIT Sloan Management Review, 47(1), 41–48.
58. Smith, D., & Fischbacher, M. (2009). The changing nature of risk and risk management: the challenge of borders, uncertainty and resilience. Risk Management, 11 (1), 1–12.
59. Southwick, S.M., & Charney, D.S. (2013). Ready for Anything. Scientific American Mind, 24(3), 32-41.
60. Steger, U. (2003). Corporate Diplomacy - The Strategy for a Volatile, Fragmented Business Environment. Chichester: John Wiley and Sons.
61. Sutcliffe K.M., & Vogus T.J. (2003). Organizing for Resilience, In: K.S.Cameron, J.E. Dutton and R.E.Quinn,eds. Positive organizational scholarship foundations of a new discipline, San Francisco: Berrett Koehler: 94-110.
62. Toffler, A., & Toffler, H. (1985). The Adaptive Corporation. McGraw-Hill, New York.
63. Umoh, G.I., & Amah, E. (2013). Knowledge management and organizational resilience in Nigerian manufacturing organizations. The International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE), 3(9), 104–120.
65. Walker, B., Carpenter, S., Anderies, J., Abel, N., Cumming, G., Janssen, M., & Pritchard, R. (2002). Resilience management in social-ecological systems: a working hypothesis for a participatory approach. Conservation Ecology, 6(1), 14.
66. Weick, K.E., & Sutcliffe, K.M., (2001). Managing the unexpected — assuring high performance in an age of complexity. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
67. Weick, K.E., Sutcliffe, K.M., and Obstfeld, D. (1999). Organizing for high Reliability: Processes of Collective Mindfulness. Research in Organizational Behavior, 21, 81–124.
68. Youssef, C.M., & Luthans, F. (2007). Positive Organizational Behavior in the Workplace: The Impact of Hope, Optimism, and Resilience. Journal of Management, 33, 774–800.
69. Zarei, A., & Shaabani, A. (2016). Investigation of the Effect of Entrepreneurial Orientation on Organizational Performance in a Turbulent Environment (The Case of SMEs). Journal of Business Administration Research, 8(15), 109-131.