1. Andalib Ardakani, D. & Eslamieh, V. (2017). The Effect of New Green Product Development on the Economic Performance of Organization: A Systems Dynamics Approach. Journal of Business Administration Researches, 18, 157-137.
2. Ansari, Z.N. & Qureshi M.N., (2015). Sustainability in Supply Chain Management: an overview, IUP J. Supply Chain Management. 12, 24-46.
3. Arefi, S. (2016). Designing a Model for sustainable supply chain using system dynamics approach (Case study: Yazd Steel Company). MSc Thesis, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Yazd University.
4. Ashrafi, M. & Chahar Sooghi, S. K. (2011). Sustainable Supplier Selection Criteria. The Second International Conference and the Fourth National Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain, Tehran.
5. Aven, T. (2011). On different types of uncertainties in the context of the precautionary principle. Risk Analysis, 31(10), 1515-1525.
6. Aven, T. (2015c). On the allegations that small risks are treated out of proportion to their importance. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 140, 116-121.
7. Bagheri, S. (2015). Providing a pattern for selecting the most appropriate risk management techniques and tools in project management. Quarterly Journal of Standards and Quality Management, 18, 27-35.
8. Bastas, A., & Liyanage, K. (2018). Integrated quality and supply chain management business diagnostics for organizational sustainability improvement, Sustainable Production and Consumption 17(2019), 11-30.
9. Beamon, B.M. (1999). Measuring supply chain performance. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 19 3-4, 92-275.
10. Boroujerdi, A. (2015). Analysis of Sustainable Supply Chain Implementation Barriers in Iranian Oil and Gas Industry: (Two Case Studies of Pars Oil and Gas Company and South Pars Gas Complex). MSc Thesis, Faculty of Engineering, Tarbiat Modarres University.
11. Büyüközkan, G., & Berkol, Ç. (2011). Designing a sustainable supply chain using an integrated analytic network process and goal programming approach in quality function deployment. Expert Systems with Applications, 38, 13731–13748.
12. Büyüközkan, G., & Cifci, G. (2011). A novel fuzzy multi-criteria decision framework for sustainable supplier selection with incomplete information. Computers in Indus1.
13. Carter, C., & Rogers, D. (2008). A framework of sustainable supply chain Management Moving toward new theory. International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 360- 387.
14. Carter, R., & Easton, P.L. (2011). Sustainable Supply Chain Management: evaluation and future directions. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 46-62.
15. Chacón Vargas, J. R., Moreno Mantilla, C. E. & de Sousa Jabbour, A, B. L.(2018). Enablers of sustainable supply chain management and its effect on competitive advantage in the Colombian context. Resources, Conservation & Recycling 139, 237–250.
16. Corbett, C.J. (2007). Extending the horizons: environmental excellence as key to improving operations. Manufacturing and service Operations Management, 8, 5-22.
17. Dakov, I., & Novkov, S. (2008). Sustainable Supply Chain Management Scope, Activities and Interrelation With other Concept. 5th International Scientific Conference Business and Management 2008.
18. Elkington, J. (1998). Cannibals with Forks: The Triple Bottom Line of the 21st Century. New Society. Stoney Creek, CT.
19. FAO. (2012).Sustainability Assessment of Food and Agriculture systems. Rome: Natural Resources Management and Environment Department.
20. Feizabadi, J. & Ja'farnejad, A. (2005). Providing a Conceptual Framework for Evaluating Supply Chain Performance with emphasis on Integrity. Management Knowledge, 68, 118-93.
21. Giannakis, M. & Papadopoulos, T. (2015). Supply chain sustainability: A risk management approach. Int. J. Production Economics.
22. Gunasekaran, A., Patel, C., & Tirtiroglu, E. (2001). Performance measures and metrics in a supply chains with product recovery .Journal of Operations Management 21(1-2), 71-78.
23. Hadi Zadeh, M. (2014). Assessment of Supply Chain Sustainability (dairy Industry of Mazandaran Province). MSc Thesis, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Allameh Tabataba'i University.
24. Harms, D., Hansen, E. G. & Schaltegger, S. (2013). Strategies in Sustainable Supply Chain Management: An Empirical Investigation of Large German Companies. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. 20(4), 205–218.
25. Hassini, E., Surti, C., & Searcy, C. (2012). A literature review and a case study of sustainable supply chains with a focus on metrics. International Journal of Production Economics 140, 69–82.
26. Heydari Gharabolagh, H. (2008). Implementation Model of Supply Chain Management in SMEs. Quarterly Journal of Parks and Growth Centers, 17, 50-43.
27. Hosseini, M. & Sheikhi, N. (2012). Determining the Strategic Role of Supply Chain Management Operations in Improving the Performance of Company (Case Study of Iran Food Industry), Strategic Management Studies, 57-31.
28. Hou, G., Wang, Y. & Xin, B. (2019). A coordinated strategy for sustainable supply chain management with product sustainability, environmental effect and social reputation, Journal of Cleaner Production.
29. Hussain, M. (2011). Modeling The Enablers and Alternatives for Sustainable Supply Chain Management. Concordia University, A Thesis for the Degree Master of Applied Science (Quality Systems Engineering). The Department of Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering (CIISE).
30. Ivan Hoek, R. (1998).measuring the unmeasurable-measuring and improving performance in supply chain management. Supply chain management, 187-192.
31. Ja'farnejhad, A. (2005). Improving the supply chain of ISACO by using a decentralized inventory and distribution model. Business Research Institute, Tehran.
32. Kazazi, A., Feizi, K., Khatami, A. & Eslami, S. (2016). Assessment of Components Supply Chain Flexibility of Ceramic Tiles Based on Structural Equation. Two Quarterly Journal of Business Administration Researches, 15, 264-241.
33. Kue et al., (2017). Investigating the Influential Factors of Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Using Two Asian Countries as examples. Sustainable Development, 25(6)(2017), pp. 559-579.
34. Lee, H.L. (2004). The triple-A supply chain. Harvard Business Review, 82, 10, 102-13.
35. Linton, J. D., Klassen, R., & Jayaraman, V. (2007). Sustainable supply chains: An introduction. Journal of Operations Management 25, 1075-1082.
36. Liu, S., Kasturiratne, D., & Moizer, J. (2012). A hub- and-spoke model for multi-dimensional integration of green marketing and sustainable supply chain management. Industrial Marketing Management 41, 581- 588.
37. Lundin, M., Molander, S. & Morrison, G. M. (1997). Indicators for Development of Sustainable Water and Wastewater systems. 1st Sustainable Development Reserch Conference. Manchester, UK.
38. Mohammadi, S. (2016). A Multi-Objective Optimization Model for the Sustainable Supply Chain in the Gas Industry Considering Uncertainty Conditions. MSc Thesis, Faculty of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Tarbiat Modarres University.
39. Motavallian, S. S., Tabesh, M. & Roozbehani, A. (2011). Sustainability Assessment of Urban Water Supply and Distribution Systems: Evaluation and Sustainability Criteria Method, 4th Iranian Water Resources Management Conference, Tehran.
40. Naderi, E. & Seif Naraghi, M. (2001). Research Methods and How to Evaluate it in the Human Sciences with Emphasis on Educational Sciences, Badr Research and Publications Office.
41. Bhagwata, R. & Sharma, M. K. (2007). Performance measurement of supply chain management: A balanced scorecard approach. Computers & Industrial Engineering,53, 43–62.
42. Rezaei Taleshi, A. (2011). Designing a Model for Evaluating Sustainable Supply Chain by Using Multi-criteria Decision-Making Method, MSc Thesis, Faculty of Industrial Engineering, University of Tehran.
43. Sadr, S. (1999). Concept of Sustainable Development in International Environmental Law, MSc Thesis, University of Tehran.
44. Sajjad, A., Eweje, G. & Tappin, D. (2015). Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Motivators and Barriers. Business Strategy and the Environment 24(7): 643–655.
45. Salami, R. (1997). Sustainable Development Overview. Quarterly Journal of Approach (Rahyaft), 50-44.
46. Seuring, S., & Muller, M. (2008). From a literature review to a conceptual framework for sustainable supply chain management. Journal of Cleaner Production, 16, 1699-1710.
47. Sheikh, A. (2011). Providing an organizational resource planning model with regard to the global e-commerce supply chain. Journal of E-Commerce and Computer, 57, 21-23.
48. Shuping, L., Siuqing, L., Chocat, B., & Barraud, S. (2006). Requirements of Sustainable Management of Urban Water Systems. Environmental Informatics Archive (4), 116-128.
49. Simpson, D., Power, D., & Samson, D. (2007). Greening the automotive supply chain: a relationship perspective. International Journal of Operations and Production Management 27(1), 28-48.
50. Smith, B.G. (2008).Developing sustainable food supply chains. The Royal Societ, 849-861.
51. Snell, P. (2008). HP shares best practice for suppliers. Supply Management 13(3), 10.
52. Spekman, R. E. (2004). Risky business: expanding the discussion of risk and the extended enterprise. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 34, 414-33.
53. Srvulaki, E., & Davis, M. (2010). Aligningproduct with supply chain processes and strategy. The international journal of logistic management, 21, 127-151.
54. Stadtler, H., & Kilger, C. (2005). Supply chain management and advanced planning overview and challenges.
55. Teuteberg, F. & Wittstruck, D. (2010). A systematic Review of Sustainable Supply Chain Management Research. Accounting and Information Systems. , University of Osnabruck.
56. Tsai, W. H., & Chou, W. C. (2009). Selecting management systems for sustainable development in SMEs: A novel hybrid model based on DEMATEL, ANP, and ZOGP. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(2): 1444–1458.
57. Tseng, M., Wu, K., Hu, j. & Wang, CH., (2018). Decisionmaking model for sustainable supply chain finance under uncertainties. International Journal of Production Economics.
58. Uysal, F. (2012). An integrated model for sustainable performance measurement in supply chain. Social and Behavioral Sciences 62, 689 – 694.
59. Vafaeenezhad, T., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Cheikhrouhou, N., (2019). Multi-objective mathematical modeling for sustainable supply chain management in the paper industry, Computers & Industrial Engineering.
60. Xu, M., Cui, Y., Hu, M., Xu, X., Zhang, Z., Liang, S., & Qu, S., (2019). Supply chain sustainability risk and assessment. Journal of Cleaner Production.
61. Yakovleva, N., Sarkis, J., & Sloan, T. (2011). Sustainable benchmarking of supply chains: the case of the food industry. International Journal of Production Research, 1297-1317.
62. Yakovleva, N. (2007).Measuring the Sustainability of the Food Supply Chain: A Case Study of the UK.Journal of Environmental Policy&Planing, 75-100.
63. Zailani, S., Jeyaraman, K., Vengadasan, G., & Premkumar, R. (2012). Sustainable supplychainmanagement (SSCM) in Malaysia: Survey. Production Economics, 330–340.
64. Zhang, Z. H. (2011). Designing Sustainable Supply Chain Networks. University of Montreal Quebec Canada, A Thesis for the Degree in Master of Applied Science (Quality System Engineering), Department of Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering (CIISE).
65. Zhao, L., Zha, Y., Zhuang, Y., & Liang, L. (2018). Data envelopment analysis for sustainability evaluation in China: Tackling the economic, environmental, and social dimensions. Europrean Journal of operational Research.
66. Zhu, Q., Sarkis, J., & Geng, Y. (2005). Green supply chain management in China: Pressures practices and performance. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 25(5), 449-468.