1. Acs, Z. J., & Audretsch. D. B. (1991). Innovation and Technological change: An International Comparison. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
2. Aker, D. (2017). Strategic market management translated Farhanghi, AA and Safarzadeh, H, Tehran: Ariana Ghalam Publications.
3. Aligholizadeh, A. (2015). Effective entrepreneurial factors with a systematic data approach in leading companies, First National Conference on Modern Research in Humanities and Social Studies, Tehran, Soroush Hekmat Mortazavi Islamic Research Center.
4. Anderson, T. (2015). Business clusters’ development policies, Translated by Qasemi, A, Sabarian, R, and Elmi Moghaddam, M, Tehran: Institute of Labor and Social Security.
5. Azamzadeh Shuraki, M., Chizari, AH.,& Mortazavi, A .(2011). Investigating the competitive power of Iranian raisin exports versus other major exporters of this product, Business Research Journal, 50(1), 2-10.
6. Barazandeh, M. (2015). Investigating the factors affecting the development of organizational entrepreneurship in Zahedan industrial town companies, First International Conference on Management and Accounting with Value Creation Approach, Tehran, Islamic Azad University of Fras Science and Research Branch.
7. Batra, S., Sharma, S., Dixit, M.R. , & Vohra ,N. (2015). Strategic Orientations and Innovation in Resource-constrained SMEs of an Emerging Economy. Journal of Entrepreneurship, 24 (1), 17-36.
8. Cruz, S .C.,& Teixeira , A. A. (2010). The Evolution of the Cluster Literature: Shedding Light on he Regional Studies–Regional Science Debate. Regional Studies, 9( 44) , 1263-1288.
9. Delanghizan, S. (2006). Investigating the status of industrial clusters in gaining a competitive advantage and export power (Case Study of China's Textile Industry), Journal of Co-operatives, December and January.
10. Dimitratos, P. ,Voudouris, I., Plakoyiannaki , E.,& Nakos, G.(2012). International entrepreneurial culture—Toward a comprehensive opportunity-based
operationalization of international entrepreneurship. International Business Review, 21 (4) , 708-721.
11. Dinmohammadi, M., Delanghizan, S., & Sadeghi. Z. (2005). Spatial clustering of high-tech industries and its impact on technology development, Second Higher Education and Employment Conference, Torbat Modarres University, Tehran.
12. Fernhaber, S. A., Gilbert, B. A., & McDougall, P.P. (2008). International entrepreneurship and geographic location: an empirical examination of new venture internationalization. Journal of International Business Studies, 39 (2), 267-290.
13. Gil-Pechuan, I., Exposito–Langa, M., Tomas-Miquel, J. V.(2013). International entrepreneurship in SMEs: a study of influencing factors in the textile industry. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,9 (1),45-57.
14. Grawe, S. J., Chen, H., Daugherty, P. J. (2009). The relationship between strategic orientation, service innovation, and performance. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 39 (4), 282-300.
15. Helsinki, A.M. (2011). Opportunity Exploration & Exploitation In International New Venture: A Study Of Relationship Involvement In Early Entrepreneurial and Internationalisation Events. Publications of the Hanken School of Economics
16. Hooshmand, M., Daneshnia, M., Abdollahi, Z., & Eskandari Pour, Z. (2010). Factors affecting non-oil exports of Iran, Journal of Knowledge and Development, Vol. 17, No.34, pp. 14-126.
17. Hosseini, S.A., Ghazizadeh, M., & Abbasi Esfanjani, H. (2008). Evaluating the effect of using electronic marketing on export performance of Sample Exporters in the Industry Sector during 2000-2005 (with an emphasis on business strategies), Journal of Business Strategies Research, Vol .1, No. 32, pp. 125-144.
18. Hosseinpour, D., Ganjizadeh, H., & Khaghanizadeh. A. (2014). A framework for international business theories. Paper presented at the National Conference on Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness.
19. Khalid, S., & Bhatti, K. (2015). Entrepreneurial competence in managing partnerships and partnership knowledge exchange: Impact on performance differences in export expansion stages, Journal of World Business, 728, P. 11.
20. Khodaverdizadeh, M. (2019). Investigating the comparative advantage and structure of the Iranian raisin export market, 11th Iranian Horticultural Science Congress, Urmia, Urmia University.
21. Li, Y. H. , Huang, J. W., & Tsai, M. T. (2009). Entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance: The role of knowledge creation process. Industrial marketing management, 38 (4), 440-449.
22. Mahmoudi, M., Rouhi, N., & Sabouhi, M. (2018). Identifying the best export markets for raisin exports of Iran using Fuzzy Hierarchy Process Analysis, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Vol 10, No.1, pp. 103-124.
23. Mcnaughton, R. B. (2010). The export mode decision-making process in small knowledge-intensive firms. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 19 (1), 12-20.
24. Mehrparvar Hosseini, E., Aminizadeh, M., Rafee, H., Riahi, A., & Bastani, M. (2013). Designing the Iranian date trade model; Applying business advantages and market structure theory. Journal of Agricultural Economics. Vol 7 (2), 19-46.
25. Mone, M. A., McKinley, W., & Barker, V. L. (1998). Organizational decline and innovation: a contingency framework. Academic Management Review, Vol. 23, No. 1 , pp . 115–32.
26. Moradi, MA., & Manouchehri Amoli, M .(2015). Identifying and prioritizing of international entrepreneurship development policies in the Iranian industry sector, Journal of Science and Technology Policy, Vol. 11, No.1, pp. 50-60.
27. Morgan, J.Q. (2004). The Role of Regional In-dustry Clusters in Urban Economic Development: An Analysis of Process and Performance, A Dissertation Submitted to the raduate Faculty of North Carolina State University in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy Public Administration.
28. Naldi, L., Achtenhagen, L ., & Davidsson. P.(2014). International corporate entrepreneurship among SMEs: a test of Stevenson's notion of entrepreneurial management. Journal of Small Business Management.
29. Navarro-García, A., Calvo-Mora Schmid, A., & Rey-Moreno, M.(2015). Antecedents and consequences of export entrepreneurship, Journal of Business Research, JBR-08304, pp. 7
30. Oparaocha,G.O.(2015). SMEs and international entrepreneurship: An institutional network perspective, International Business Review ,Vol. 24,No.1 , pp. 861-873.
31. Oyson, M. , & Whittaker. D. H.(2010). An opportunity-based approach to international entrepreneurship: pursuing opportunities internationally through prospection.
32. Paseban, F. (2011). Analyzing the market structure and comparative advantage of grapes and apples` export in the world and Iran (1990-2008), Journal of Economic Research, Vol. 11 , No.1,pp. 155-183.
33. Prim, A. L., Amal, M. ,& Carvalho, L. (2016). Regional Cluster, Innovation and Export Performance: An Empirical Study, Brazilian Administration Review. 13 (2), 1-26.
34. Pyke, F., Becattini, O ., & Sengenberger. W. (1990). Industrial districts and inter-firm co-operation in Italy. International Institute for Labor Studies, Geneva
35. Schmidt, H., & Nedui, K. (2012). Industrial clusters, a new approach to industrial development, translated by Abbas Zandbaf and Abbas Makhber, Tehran: Tarh-e No Publications.
36. Shahabadi, A., Amiri, B., & Sari Ghol, S. (2015). Identifying the factors affecting the exports and imports of selected countries of Non-Aligned members with an emphasis on institutional governance index, Bi-monthly Journal of Business Strategies, Vol. 2, No. 6, pp. 57-72.
37. Sharifzadegan, MH., & Nouraei, H. (2015). Characteristics of industrial clusters and their impacts on regional development, Nesha-e Elm Journal, Vol. 5, Issue 2, June.
38. Soleimani, Gh., Aziz Mohammadloo, H., &Vahdat. S. (2015). Business clusters identified in the country (National Map of Business Clusters). Ayin Mahmood Publications.
39. Strauss, A., Corbin, J.(1998). Basics of Qualitative research, techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
40. Youmi, SM., Ayoubi, MH.(2016). Presentation of a market development model in business clusters, International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management, Tehran, Permanent Secretariat of the Conference.
41.. Zahra, S. A. (2005). A theory of international new ventures: a decade of research. Journal of International Business Studies, Vol.1 , No.1 ,pp. 20-28.
42. Zehir, C., Can, E., & Karaboga, T. (2015). Linking Entrepreneurial Orientation to Firm Performance: The Role of Differentiation Strategy and Innovation Performance. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol.1,No.2, pp. 358-367.
43. Zhu ,Y. (2010). Analysis of Industrial Clusters in China, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group- 1.