Alkazimi, A (2018, March). Best Practices to Secure User Privacy from Internet Attacks on E-Learning. In Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 87-93. Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
Casaló, L.V., Flavián, C. Guinalíu, M (2010). Generating trust and satisfaction in e-services: the impact of usability on consumer behavior. Journal of Relationship Marketing 9(4): 247-263.
Hilgard, E. R. Bower, G. H (1966). Theories of learning
ISO 9241-11 (1998). Guidelines for specifying and measuring usability
Jokela, T. Iivari, N. Tornberg, V. Electro, P (2004). Using the ISO 9241-11 definition of usability in requirements determination: case studies. In Proceedings of HCI2004: Design for life, the 18th British HCI group annual conference, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. Eds. A. Dearden & L. Watts Vol. 2: 155-156.
Kirkwood, B. R. Sterne, J. A (2010). Essential medical statistics. John Wiley & Sons.
López, M. Capparelli, A (2012). Nielsen, A. (2011) Traditional post-harvest processing to make quinoa grains (Chenopodium quinoa var. quinoa) apt for consumption in Northern Lipez (Potosí, Bolivia): ethnoarchaeological and archaeobotanical analyses. Journal of Archaeological and Anthropological Science 3(1): 49-70.
Lu, A. Ziyun, L (2012). An experimental study of the use of eye tracker in Website optimization. Distance Education in China 32(4): 87-91.
Madan, A. Dubey, S.K. (2012). Usability evaluation methods: a literature review, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology4(2): 590-599
10. Makkonen, P. Siakas, K (2018, March). Social Media Usability in Higher Education. A cross-cultural analysis with IS/ICT students. In Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference. 2292-2300. Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Developing usability heuristics.
11. Mohseni, S. Jayashree, S. Rezaei, S. Kasim, A. Okumus, F (2018). Attracting tourists to travel companies’ websites: the structural relationship between website brand, personal value, shopping experience, perceived risk and purchase intention. Current Issues in Tourism. 21(6): 616-645.
12. Nambisan, P. Watt, J. H (2011). Managing customer experiences in online product communities. Journal of Business Research 64(8): 889-895.
13. Nielsen, J. (1993). Usability engineering. Boston, MA: AP Professional
14. Nielsen, J. (2011). How to conduct a heuristic evaluation. 2002a.
15. Nielsen, J. Landauer, T. K. (1993, May). A mathematical model of the finding of usability problems. In Proceedings of the INTERACT'93 and CHI'93 conference on Human factors in computing systems 206-213. ACM.
16. Petre, M. Minocha, S. Roberts, D (2006). Usability beyond the website: an empirically-grounded e-commerce evaluation instrument for the total customer experience. Behaviour & Information Technology 25(2): 189-203.
17. Pirolli, P. Card, S (1995, May). Information foraging in information access environments. In Chi Vol 95: 51-58
18. Rashid, S. Soo, S. T. Sivaji, A. Naeni, H. S. Bahri, S. (2013). Preliminary usability testing with eye tracking and FCAT analysis on occupational safety and health websites. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 97: 737-744.
19. Rashid, S. Soo, S. T. Sivaji, A. Naeni, H. S. Bahri, S. (2013). Preliminary usability testing with eye tracking and FCAT analysis on occupational safety and health websites. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 97: 737-744.
20. Rayner, K. Carlson, M. Frazier, L. (1983). The interaction of syntax and semantics during sentence processing: Eye movements in the analysis of semantically biased sentences. Journal of verbal learning and verbal behavior 22(3): 358-374.
21. Rod, M. Ashill, N. J. Shao, J. Carruthers, J. (2009). An examination of the relationship between service quality dimensions, overall internet banking service quality and customer satisfaction. Marketing Intelligence & Planning.
22. Schall, A. Bergstrom, J. R (2014). Introduction to eye tracking. In Eye tracking in user experience design 3-26. Morgan Kaufmann.
23. Scholtz, J. (2004). 'Usability evaluation', National Institute of Standards and Technology
24. Seffah, A. Donyaee, M. Kline, R. B. Padda, H. K. (2006). Usability measurement and metrics: A consolidated model. Software quality journal.14(2): 159-178.
25. Shackel, B (2009). Usability–context, framework, definition, design and evaluation. Interacting with computers21(5-6): 339-346.
26. SHENG, J. G., LI, Y. J. XIA, X. (2011). A Visual Priority Selection Effect of Searching Information in E-commerce Web Page [J]. Industrial Engineering and Management, 6.
27. Sivaji, A. Abdullah, M. R. Downe, A. G. Ahmad, W. F. W. (2013, April). Hybrid usability methodology: integrating heuristic evaluation with laboratory testing across the software development lifecycle. In 2013 10th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations 375-383. IEEE.
28. Sivaji, A. Ahmad, W. F. W. (2014). Benefits of complementing eye-tracking analysis with think-aloud protocol in a multilingual country with high power distance. In Current trends in eye tracking research 267-278. Springer, Cham.
29. Sivaji, A. Tzuaan, S. S. (2012, July). Website user experience (UX) testing tool development using Open Source Software (OSS). In 2012 Southeast Asian Network of Ergonomics Societies Conference (SEANES) 1-6 IEEE
30. Skinner, I. W. Hübscher, M. Moseley, G. L. Lee, H. Wand, B. M. Traeger, A. C. McAuley, J. H. (2018). The reliability of eyetracking to assess attentional bias to threatening words in healthy individuals. Behavior research methods 50(5): 1778-1792.
31. Turner, C. W. Lewis, J. R. Nielsen, J. (2006). Determining usability test sample size. International encyclopedia of ergonomics and human factors 3(2): 3084-3088.
33. Yuan, X. Guo, M. Ren, F. Peng, F. (2014). Usability analysis of online bank login interface based on eye tracking experiment. Sensors & Transducers 165(2): 203.