Bagozzi, R. P., & Yi, Y. (1988). On the evaluation of structural equation models. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 16(1), 74-94.
Batra, R., & Ray, M. L. (1986). Affective responses mediating acceptance of advertising. Journal of consumer research, 13(2), 234-249.
Chiles, T. H., & McMackin, J. F. (1996). Integrating variable risk preferences, trust, and transaction cost economics. Academy of management review, 21(1), 73-99.
Chu, W., Choi, B., & Song, M. R. (2005). The role of on-line retailer brand and infomediary reputation in increasing consumer purchase intention. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 9(3), 115-127.
Dennis, C., King, T., Fiore, A. M., & Kim, J. (2007). An integrative framework capturing experiential and utilitarian shopping experience. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management.
Dodds, W.B., Monroe, K.B. and Grewal, D. (1991). Effects of price, brand, and store information on buyers’ product evaluations. Journal of Marketing Research. 28(3), 307-19.
Doney, P. M., & Cannon, J. P. (1997). An examination of the nature of trust in buyer–seller relationships. Journal of marketing, 61(2), 35-51.
Dowling, G.R. and Staelin, R. (1994). A model of perceived risk and intended risk-handling activity. Journal of Consumer Research. 21(1), 119-34.
10. Eroglu, S.A., Machleit, K.A. and Davis, L.M. (2003). Empirical testing of a model of online store atmospherics and shopper responses. Psychology & Marketing. 20(2), 139-50.
11. Estelami, H., Grewal, D., & Roggeveen, A. L. (2004). The effect of retailer reputation and response on post purchase consumer reactions to price-matching guarantees. MSI Report, 3(04-03), 27-47.
12. Falk, R and Miller, N. (1992). A Primer for Soft Modeling. University of Akron Press.
13. Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of marketing research, 18(1), 39-50.
14. Forsythe, S. M., & Shi, B. (2003). Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping. Journal of Business research, 56(11), 867-875.
15. Frijda, N.H. (1989). The Emotions. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA.
16. Ganesan, S. (1994). Determinants of long-term orientation in buyer-seller relationships. Journal of marketing, 58(2), 1-19.
17. Gregg, D. (2009). Outline reputation scores: how well are they understood?. Journal of Computer Information Systems. 50(1), 90-7.
18. Grewal, D., Iyer, G. R., Gotlieb, J. & Levy, M. (2007). Developing a deeper understanding of post-purchase perceived risk and behavioral intentions in a service setting. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 35(2), 250-258.
19. Griffith, D.A. and Krampf, R.F. (1998). An examination of the web-based strategies of the top 100 US retailers. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice. 6(3), 12-23.
20. Gummerus, J., Liljander, V., Pura, M. and Van Riel, A. (2004). Customer loyalty to content-based websites: the case of an online health-care service. Journal of Service Marketing. 18(2-3), 175-86.
21. Ha, Y. and Lennon, S.J. (2010). Effects of site design on consumer emotions: role of product involvement. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing. 4(2), 80-96.
22. Herbig, P. and Milewicz, J. (1995). The relationship of reputation and credibility to brand success. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 12(4), 5-10.
23. Jang, S. S., & Namkung, Y. (2009). Perceived quality, emotions, and behavioral intentions: Application of an extended Mehrabian–Russell model to restaurants. Journal of Business Research, 62(4), 451-460.
24. Jin, B., Park, J. and Kim, J. (2008). Cross-cultural examination of the relationships among firm reputation, e-satisfaction, e-trust and e-loyalty. International Marketing Review. 21(3), 324-37.
25. Jin, B., Park, J. and Kim, J. (2009). Joint influence of online store attributes and offline operations on performance of multichannel retailers. Behaviour & Information Technology. 29(1), 85-96.
26. Joo, J. (2007). An empirical study on the relationship between customer value and repurchase intention in Korean internet shopping malls. Journal of Computer Information Systems. 48(1), 53-62.
27. Kim, A. and Ahn, J. (2006).Comparison of trust sources of an online market-maker in the e-marketplace: buyer’s and seller’s perspectives. Journal of Computer Information Systems. 47(1), 84-94.
28. Kim, H. Y., & Kim, Y. K. (2008). Shopping enjoyment and store shopping modes: the moderating influence of chronic time pressure. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 15(5), 410-419.
29. Kim, J and Sharron, J.L. (2013). Effects of reputation and website quality on online consumers’ emotion, perceived risk and purchase intention Based on the stimulus-organism-response. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing. 7(1),33-56
30. Kim, M. and Lennon, S.J. (2008). The effects of visual and verbal information on attitudes and purchase intentions in internet shopping. Psycholog & Marketing. 25 (2),146-78.
31. Kim, S., & Stoel, L. (2004a). Apparel retailers: website quality dimensions and satisfaction. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 11(2), 109-117.
32. Kim, S., & Stoel, L. (2004b). Dimensional hierarchy of retail website quality. Information & management, 41(5), 619-633.
33. Kotha, S., Rajgopal, S. and Rindova, V. (2001). Reputation building and performance: an empirical analysis of the top-50 pure internet firms. European Management Journal. 19(6),571-86.
34. Ladhari, R., Brun, I. and Morales, M. (2008). Determinants of dining satisfaction and post-dining behavioral intentions. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 27(4), 563-73.
35. Lee, A. Y., & Sternthal, B. (1999). The effects of positive mood on memory. Journal of consumer research, 26(2), 115-127.
36. Lee, K. and Shavitt, S. (2006). The use of cues depends on goals: store reputation affects product judgments when social identity goals are salient. Journal of Consumer Psychology. 16(3), 260-71.
37. Luo, W. and Cook, D. (2007). An empirical study of trust of third party rating services. Journal of Computer Information Systems. 48(2), 66-73.
38. Lwin, M.O. and Williams, J.D. (2006). Promises, promises: how consumers respond to warranties in internet retailing. Journal of Consumer Affairs. 40(2), 236-60.
39. MacKenzie, S. B., & Lutz, R. J. (1989). An empirical examination of the structural antecedents of attitude toward the ad in an advertising pretesting context. Journal of marketing, 53(2), 48-65.
40. Mehrabian, A. and Russell, J.A. (1974). An Approach to Environmental Psychology. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
41. Meloy, M. G. (2000). Mood-driven distortion of product information. Journal of Consumer Research, 27(3), 345-359.
42. Menon, S., & Kahn, B. (2002). Cross-category effects of induced arousal and pleasure on the Internet shopping experience. Journal of retailing, 78(1), 31-40.
43. Mitchell, V. (1999). Consumer perceived risk: conceptualizations and models. European Journal of Marketing. 33(1-2), 163-95.
44. Mulpuru, S., Sehgal, V., Evans, P. F., & Roberge, D. (2011). US online retail forecast, 2010 to 2015. Forrester Research.
45. Mummalaneni, V. (2005). An empirical investigation of web site characteristics, consumer emotional states and on-line shopping behaviors. Journal of Business Research, 58(4), 526-532.
46. Murray, K.B. (1991). A test of services marketing theory: consumer information acquisition activities. Journal of Marketing. 55(1), 10-25.
47. Olson, J.C. (1977). Price as an informational cue: effects on product evaluations. in Woodside, A.G., Sheth, J.N. and Bennet, P.D. (Eds). Consumer and Industrial Buying Behavior, Holland, New York, NY: 267-86.
48. Ortony, A., Clore, L. and Collins, A. (1988). The Cognitive Structure of Emotions. Cambridge University Press, New York, NY.
49. Park, J., Lennon, S.J. and Stoel, L. (2005). On-line product presentation: effects on mood, perceived risk, and purchase intention. Psychology & Marketing. 22(9), 695-719.
50. Pires, G., Stanton, J. and Eckford, A. (2004). Influences on the perceived risk of purchasing online. Journal of Consumer Behaviour. 4(2), 118-31.
51. Purohit, D. and Srivastava, J. (2001). Effect of manufacturer reputation, retailer reputation, and product warranty on consumer judgments of product quality: a cue diagnosticity framework. Journal of Consumer Psychology. 10(3), 123-34.
52. Richard, M.O., Chebat, J.C., Yang, Z. and Putrevu, S. (2009). A proposed model of online consumer behavior. Journal of Business Research. 63(9-10), 926-34.
53. Richard, M. O. (2005). Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior. Journal of business research, 58(12), 1632-1642.
54. Richard, M. O., & Chandra, R. (2005). A model of consumer web navigational behavior: conceptual development and application. Journal of business Research, 58(8), 1019-1029.
55. Richardson, P., Dick, A. and Jain, A. (1994). Extrinsic versus intrinsic cue effects of perception of store brand quality. Journal of Marketing. 58(4), 28-36.
56. Roseman, I. J. (1996). Appraisal determinants of emotions: Constructing a more accurate and comprehensive theory. Cognition & Emotion, 10(3), 241-278.
57. Roseman, I. J., Dhawan, N., Rettek, S. I., Naidu, R. K., & Thapa, K. (1995). Cultural differences and cross-cultural similarities in appraisals and emotional responses. Journal of cross-cultural psychology, 26(1), 23-38.
58. Scherer, K. R. (1993). Studying the emotion-antecedent appraisal process: An expert system approach. Cognition & Emotion, 7(3-4), 325-355.
59. Teas, R.K. and Agarwal, S. (2000). The effects of extrinsic product cues on consumers’ perceptions of quality, sacrifice, and value. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 28(2), 278-90.
60. Van den Poel, D. and Leunis, J. (1995). The impact of price, branding and money-back guarantee on store choice. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Research in the Distributive Trades, University` Bocconi, Milan, Italy, B4:21-9.
61. Vijayasarathy, L.R. and Jones, J.M. (2000). Intentions to shop using internet catalogues: exploring the effects of product types, shopping orientations and attitudes towards computers. Electronic Markets. 10(1), 29-38.
62. Wang, Y.J., Hernandez, M.D. and Minor, M.S. (2009). Web aesthetics effects on perceived online service quality and satisfaction in an e-tail environment: the moderating role of purchase task. Journal of Business Research. 63(9-10), 935-42.
63. Westbrook, R. A. (1987). Product/consumption-based affective responses and postpurchase processes. Journal of marketing research, 24(3), 258-270.
64. Wolfinbarger, M. and Gilly, M.C. (2003). etailQ: dimensionalizing, measuring and predicting etail quality. Journal of Retailing. 79(3), 193-8.
65. Woodward, K. (2011). 33 million consumers shop with a mobile phone. Internet Retailer, August, available at: wwwinternetretailercom/2011/08/02/33-wmillion-consumers-shopmobile-phone.
66. Wu, C. S., Cheng, F. F., & Yen, D. C. (2008). The atmospheric factors of online storefront environment design: An empirical experiment in Taiwan. Information & Management, 45(7), 493-498.
67. Yoo, C., Park, J., & MacInnis, D. J. (1998). Effects of store characteristics and in-store emotional experiences on store attitude. Journal of Business Research, 42(3), 253-263.
68. Zeithaml, V.A. (1988). Consumer perceptions of price, quality, and value: a means-end model and synthesis of evidence. Journal of Marketing. 52(3),2-22.
69. Zeithaml, V.A. and Bitner, M.J. (1997). Services Marketing. McGraw-Hill, Singapore.