عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
The importance of brand equity in current marketing world is clear. a strong brand can be worth more than the usual value for an organization. This issue has an utmost important in the tourism industry. Todays tourism organization are looking for the identification of effective factor for promoting the equity of brand in their customrs mind. Advertising is also one of the issues that today even the most distant parts of the world are familiar with and in affected by it. This article seeks to develop a systematic framework about brand equity and its dimension, Advertising and consumer response with mediator role of knowledge transfer and innovational performance in in Tourism and Travel Agencies in Tehran and trying to broaden the frontiers of knowledge in this area. Data for this study as non-random sampling of customers in the travel and tourism offices in Tehran city by using a questionnaire has been collected. This study, based on aim, is an applicable research, and based on data collection method, it is a descriptive research with Using Smart PLS software. The result of study showed there was a significant positive effect of on consumer response.forthere more it showed that advertising has a positive effect through brand equity and its dimentions on consumer response.
10. Briggs, R., Hollis, N. (1997). Advertising on the Web: is there response before click-trough?. Journal of Advertising Research, 37(2), 33-45.
11. Brush., Thomas H., Artz., Kendall.W.(1999). Toward a contingent resource based theory: The impact of information asymmetry on the value of capabilities in veterinary medicine. Journal of Strategic Management, 20(3), 222-250.
12. Campbell, E., Wright, T. (2008). Shut-up I don t care: understanding the role of relevance and interactivity on customer attitudes toward repetitive online advertising. Jornal of Electronic commerce Research, 9(1), 62-76.
13. Cobb-Walgren, C.J., Ruble, C.A., and Donthu, N. (1995). Brand equity, brand preference, and purchase intent. Journal of Advertising, 24 (3), 25-40.
14. Dubow, J.S. (1994). Point of view: recall revisited: recall redux. Journal of Advertising Research, 34(3), 92-108.
15. Esch, Franz-Rudolf., Langner, Tobias., Schmitt, Bernd H., & Geus, Patrick. (2006). Are brands forever? How brand knowledge and relationships affect current and future purchases. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 15(2), 98–105.
16. Fornell, C., and cha, J. (1994). Partial least squars”, in bagozzi, R.P, Advanced Methods.
17. Fung So, K.K ., King, C. (2010). When experience matters: building and measuring brand equity hotel the customers’ perspective. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 22 (5), 589-608.
18. Grover, R., Srinivasan, V. (1992). Evaluating the multiple effects of retail promotions on brand loyal and brand switching segments. Journal of Marketing Research, XXIX, 76-89.
19. Hsu., Li-Tzang (Jane)., SooCheong, Jane (Shaw n). (2007). Advertising Expenditure, Intangible Value and Risk : A Study of Reataurant Companies. Elsevier, 87(3), 1-7.
20. Keller, K. L. (2005). Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand equity. New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India.
21. Keller, K.L. (1993). Conceptalizing, Measuring, and Managing Customerbased brand equity. Journal of Marketing, 57 (1), 1-22.
22. Keller, K.L. (2008). Strategic Brand Management - building, Measurig,and Managing Brand Equity (Third ed.). United States: PEARSON - Prentice Hall.
23. Kim, Hong-bumm., Kim, Woo Gon. (2005). The relationship between brand equity and firms' performance in luxury hotels and chain restaurants. Tourism Management, 26, 549–562.
24. Kirmani, A., Wright, P. (1989). Money talks: Perceived advertising expense and expected product quality. Journal of Consumer Research, 16, 344-353.
25. Kotler, Philip. (2000). Marketing Management the Millennium Edition. Prentice-Hall of India, New Delhi.
26. Laroche, Michel., Chankon, Kim., Lianzi, Zhou. (1996). Brand Familiarity and Confidence as Determinants of Purchase Intention: An Empirical Test in a Multiple Brand Context. Journal of business Research, 37, 115-120.
27. McDonald, E., Sharp, B. (2000). Brand Awareness Effect on Consumer Decision Making For a Comon, Repeat Purchase Product: a Replication. Journal of Business Research, 48 (1), 5-15.
28. Rahmani, Z., Salmani Mojaveri, H., Allahbakhsh. A. (2012). Review the Impact of Advertising and Sale Promotion on Brand Equity. Journal of Business Studies Quarterly, 4(1), 64-73.
29. Rowley. (2004). Online Branding: The Case of McDonald's. British food Journal, 106(3), 228-229.
30. Rundle, The., Benett, R. (2002). A Brand for All seasons. Journal of product and Tourism Management, 28(1), 128-37.
31. Schlosser, A.E., Shavitt, S., Kanfer, A. (1999). Survey of Internet User’s Attitudes toward Internet Advertising. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 13(3), 34-40.
32. Stone, G., Besser, D., Lewis, L.E. (2000). Recall, liking, and creativity in TV commercials: a new approach. Journal of Advertising Research, 17(2), 7-18.
33. Sun, Jin. (2004). Brand Equity, perceived value and Revisit Intention in the us mid-priced Hotele segment. In partial fulfillment of the requirements for Degree of MASTER OF SCIENCE, Oklahoma state university.
34. Tong, X., Hawley, J. (2009). Measuring customer-based brand equity: empirical evidence from the sportswear market in China. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 18(4), 262–271.
35. Trehan, M., Trehan, R. (2007). Advertising and Sales Management. New Delhi: India enterprise.
36. Tustin, D.H. (2002). The Relationship Between Above-the-Line Advertising and Below-the-Line Promotion Spending in the Marketing of South African Products and Services. (Doctoral dissertation). University of south Africa, South Africa.
37. Wang, Y., Hing, P.L., Renyong, C., yongheng, Y. (2004). An Integrated Framework for Customer Value and Customer Relationship Management Performance: A Customer-Based Perspective from China. Managing Service Quality, 14(2/3), 169-182.
38. Yoo, B., Donthu, N. Lee, S. (2000).An examination of selected marketing mix elements and brand equity. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 28(2), 195–211.