- Aguilar, J. (2003). A Dynamic Fuzzy-Cognitive-Map Approach Basedon Random Neural Networks.International Journal of Computational Cognition, 91-107.
- Ang, L. D. (2001). To trust or not to trust? A model of internet trust from the customer's point of view. 14th Bled E-Commerce Conf., 14, 25-26.
- Avinandan Mukherjee, P. N. (2007). Role of Electronic Tust in Online Retailing.European Journal of Marketing, Volume 41, 1173-1202.
- Balto, D. (2000). Emerging antitrust issues in electronic commerce.Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, Volume 19, 277-286.
- Boon S., H. J. (1991). The dynamics of interpersonal trust: Resolving uncertainty in the face of risk.New York: Cooperation and Prosocial Behavior, 190-211.
- C Corritore, B. K., S Wiedenbeck (2001). Trust in the Online Environment.HCI Internatiol, Volume 58, 737-758.
- Cheskin Research and Studio Archetype Deliver eCommerce Trust Study. (1999, January 11). The Free Library. (1999). Retrieved March 01, 2016 from http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Cheskin Research and Studio Archetype Deliver eCommerce Trust Study.-a053541794.
- Cho, C.-H. (1999). How advertising works on the WWW: Modified elaboration likelihood model.Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising, 21(1), 34-50
- Chopra, K. and W. A. Wallace (2003). Trust in electronic environments. System Sciences, 2003. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference on, IEEE, pp. 10.
10. Cranor, L. F. (1999). Internet privacy.Communications of the ACM,42(2), 28-38
11. Dayal, S., Landesberg, H. and Zeisser, M (2001). Building trust on-line, New York: The McKinsey Quarterly.
13. Fortin, D. R., Dholakia, R.R. and Dholakia (2002). Emerging issues inelectronic marketing:thinking outside the square.Journal of Business Research: 623-627.
14. Fredricksen, C. (2013). Ecommerce Sales Topped $1 Trillion for First Time in 2012. from http://www.emarketer.com/Article/Ecommerce-Sales-Topped-1-Trillion-First-Time-2012/1009649.
15. Gefen, D. (2000). E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust.Omega, 28(6), 725-737.
16. Gefen, D. a. S., D.W (2004). Consumer trust in B2C e-commerce and the importance of social presence: experiments in e-products and e-services. Omega, Volume 32, 407-424.
17. Hu, X., et al. (2003). Myth or reality: Effect of trust-promoting seals in electronic markets. Trust in the Network Economy, 143-150.
18. Jones, S., Wilikens, M., Morris, P. and Masera, M. (2000). Trust requirements in e-business.Communications of the ACM, 43(12), 81-87.
19. Kardaras, D. and B. Karakostas (1999). The use of fuzzy cognitive maps to simulate the information systems strategic planning process.Information and Software Technology, 41(4), 197-210.
20. Kini, A. and J. Choobineh (1998). Trust in electronic commerce: definition and theoretical considerations. System Sciences, 1998., Proceedings of the Thirty-First Hawaii International Conference on, IEEE, Volume 4.
21. Knox, H., O'Doherty, D., Vurdubakis, T., & Westrup, C.. Mugu. Com: Knowledge, Trust and Deceit in Computer Mediated Interactions. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, 12.
22. Koufaris, M. and W. Hampton-Sosa (2004). The development of initial trust in an online company by new customers.Information & Management,41(3), 377-397.
23. Okoli, C. and S. D. Pawlowski (2004). The Delphi method as a research tool: an example, designconsiderations and applications.Information & Management,42(1), 15-29.
24. Patokorpi, E. and K. K. Kimppa (2006). Dynamics of the key elements of consumer trust building online.Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society, 4(1), 17-26.
25. Pavlou, P. A. (2003). Consumer acceptance of electronic commerce: integrating trust and risk with the technology acceptance model.International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 7(3), 101-134.
26. Salam, A. F., Iyer, L., Palvia, P., & Singh, R. (2005). Trust in e-commerce. Communications of the ACM, 48(2), 72-77.
27. Shankar, V. U. (2002). Online trust: a stakeholder perspective, concepts, implications, and future directions. The Journal of strategic information systems, 11(3), 325-344.
28. Tavani, H. T. (1999). Privacy online.ACM SIGCAS Computers and Society,29(4), 11-19.
29. Warrington, T. B., Abgrab, N. J., & Caldwell, H. M.(2000). Building Trust to Develop Competitive Advantage in E-Business Relationships.Competitiveness Review: An International Business Journal incorporating Journal of Global Competitiveness, 10(2) 160 – 168.
30. Yang, Y., Hu, Y., & Chen, J. (2005). A web trust-inducing model for e-commerce and empirical research. In Proceedings of the 7th international conference on Electronic commerce, Volume 7, 188-194.
31. Yoon, S.-J. (2002). The antecedents and consequences of trust in online-purchase decisions.Journal of Interactive Marketing,16(2), 47-63.
32. Yousafzai, S. Y., Pallister, J.G. and Foxall, G.R. (2003). A proposal model of e-trust for electronic banking. Technovation, 23(11), 847-860.
33. Zheng Yan, S. H. (2008). Trust Modeling and Management from Social Trust to Digital Trust. Computer Security, Privacy and Politics: Current Issues, Challenges and Solutions, IGI Global, 2008, 290-323.