Azar, A., Khosravani, F., & Jalali, R. (2013). Soft operations research (Problems structuring approaches), First Edition. Tehran: Industrial Management Organization. [in persian].
Alipoor, V., Ahmadi, P., Khodad Hoseini, H., Moshabbaki, A. (2014). Influential factors on supplier-distributor partnership maintenance in distribution chain from the supplier’s landscape. Business Management Jornal, 5 (4), 43-60. [in persian].
Brandenburger, A., & Nalebuff, B. J. (1995). The right game: Use game theory to shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, 73(4), 57–71.
Brandenburger, A. M., & Nalebuff, A. M. (1996). Co-opetition. USA: Currency/Doubleday.
Bengtsson, M., & Kock, S. (2000).” Coopetition” in Business Networks—to Cooperate and Compete Simultaneously. Industrial Marketing Management, (29), 411–426.
Boswell, C., & Cannon, S. (2007). Introduction to nursing research, incorporating evidence based practice. Sudbury,Jons and Barlet.
Bengtsson, M., Eriksson, j., & Wincent, j. (2010). Co-opetition dynamics – an outline for further inquiry. Competitiveness Review, 20 (2), 194-214.
Baruch, B., & Lin. CH. P. (2012). All for one, one for all: Coopetition and virtual team performance. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, (79), 1155–1168.
Bengtsson, M., & Kock, S. (2014). Coopetition—Quo Vadis? Past accomplishments and future challenges. Industrial Marketing Management, (43), 180–188.
13. Bengtsson, M., Kock, S., Henriksson, E. L., & Näsholm, M. H. (2016). Coopetition research in theory and practice: Growing new theoretical, empirical, and methodological domains. Industrial Marketing Management
14. Chin, k. s., Chan, B. L., & Lam, P. K. (2008). Identifying and prioritizing critical success factors for coopetition strategy. Industrial Management & Data Systems, (108), 437-454.
15. Corte, V. D., & Aria, M. (2016). Coopetition and sustainable competitive advantage. The case of tourist destinations. Tourism Management, (54) 524-540.
16. Czakon, W., & Czernek, K. (2016). The role of trust-building mechanisms in entering into network coopetition: The case of tourism networks in Poland. Industrial Marketing Management, (57), 64–74.
18. Dagnino, G. B., & Padula, G. (2002). Co-opetition strategy: a new kind of inter firm dynamics for value creation. In: Paper presented at the Innovative Research in Management, European Academy of Management (EURAM), Second Annual Conference.
19. Daneshgar, A. (2011). The unabridged Yadvareh Persian carpet (Persian-English of dictionary) Volume 1 & 2, First Edition. Tehran: print institution and Asadi Yadvareh publishing. [in persian].
20. Dana, L. P., Granata, J., Lascha, F., & Carnaby, A. (2013). The evolution of co-opetition in the Waipara wine cluster of New Zealand. Wine Economics and Policy, (2), 42–49.
21. Dorn, S., Schweiger, B., & Albers, S. (2016). Levels, phases and themes of coopetition: A systematic literature review and research agenda. European Management Journal
22. Guba, E., & Lincoln, Y. (1994). Competing paradigms in qualitative research, Handbook of qualitative research. London CA: Sage.
23. Gwynne, P. (2009). Automakers hope coopetition will map route to future sales. Research Technology Management, (52), 2–4.
24. Gnyawali, D. R., & Park, B. J. (R). (2011). Co-opetition between giants: Collaboration with competitors for technological innovation. Research Policy, (40), 650–663.
25. Heshmati Razavi, F. (2002). The management of Art & Industry of Persian carpet. First Edition. Tehran: Samt. [in Persian].
26. Hong, J. F. L., & Snell, R. S. (2015). Knowledge development through coopetition: A case study of a Japanese foreign subsidiary and its local suppliers. Journal of World Business
28. Kargarshouraki, M., Gharibnavaz sharbiani, A. (2015). Realization of coopetition strategy based on the knowledge and trust management. 7th Iranian & 1st International Knowledge Management Conference. Beheshti Intl.Conference Center, Tehran, Iran. [in Persian].
29. Luo, Y. (2005). Toward coopetition within a multinational enterprise: a perspective from foreign subsidiaries. Journal of World Business, (40), 71–90.
30. Lopez-Gomez, J., &. Molina-Meyer, M. (2007). Modeling coopetition. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (76), 132–140.
31. Lipman, EL., Kenny M., Jack, S., Cameron, R., Secord, M., & Byrne, C. (2010). Understanding how education/support groups help lone mothers. BMC Public Health; 10:4.
32. Lashkarbolouki, M., Khodadad Hoseini, H., Hoseini, M., & Hamidizadeh, M. (2012). Designing the Prescriptive Process Model of Robust Strategy Using Mix Method. Strategic Management Andisheh Journal, Year 6, Number 2, (12), 121-151. [in persian].
34. Nasiri, m. j. (2006). The Persian Carpet, First Edition. Tehran:porrang. [in Persian].
35. Park, B. J. (R)., Srivastava, M. K., & Gnyawali. D. R. (2014). Walking the tight rope of coopetition: Impact of competition and cooperation intensities and balance on firm innovation performance. Industrial Marketing Management, (43), 210–221.
36. Park, B. J. (R)., Srivastava, M. K., & Gnyawali. D. R. (2014). Impact of coopetition in the alliance portfolio and coopetition experience on firm innovation. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, (26) 893–907.
37. Qom Industrial parks co. (2015). Report of the third year of Qom carpet business cluster. [in persian].
38. Rusko, R. (2011). Exploring the concept of coopetition: A typology for the strategic moves of the Finnish forest industry. Industrial Marketing Management, (40), 311–320.
39. Rezaei zadeh, M., Ansari, M., & Murphy, I. (2013). Practical guide of research methodology Interactive Management (IM) and Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM), First Edition. Tehran: jihad daneshgahi. [in persian].
40. Ritala, P., Golnam, A., & Wegmann, A. (2014). Coopetition-based business models: The case of Amazon.com, Industrial Marketing Management, (43), 236–249.
41. Roy, F., L., & Czakon, W. (2016). Managing coopetition: the missing link between strategy and performance. Industrial Marketing Management, (53), 3–6.
42. Rajala, A. & Tidström, A. (2017). A multilevel perspective on organizational buying behavior in coopetition–an exploratory case study. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management
43. Rahmat Seresht, H., Bashokouh, M., Pahlavani Qomi, M. (2009). Factors Affecting in Succession of International Collaborations. Business Management Jornal, 1(3), 55-70. [in persian].
44. Stommel, M., & Wills, CE. (2004). clinical research: concepts and principles for advanced practice nurses. Philadelphia. lippincott Williams and wilkins.
45. Segrestin, B. (2005). Partnering to explore: The Renault–Nissan alliance as a forerunner of new cooperative patterns. Research Policy, (34), 657–672.
46. Streubert, H. j., & Carpenter, D. (2011). Qualitative Research in Nursing: Advancing the Humanistic Imperative. Fifth edition, Lippincott wiliams & wilkins co.
47. Strese, S., Meuer, M. W., Flatten, T. C., & Brettel, M. (2015). Organizational antecedents of cross-functional coopetition: The impact of leadership and organizational structure on cross-functional coopetition. Industrial Marketing Management
48. Tabatabaei, A., Hasani, p., Mortazavi, H., Tabatabaei chehr, M. (2013). Strategies for improving scientific accuracy in qualitative researches. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, 5(3), 663-670.[in persian].
51. Walley, k. (2007). Coopetition an Introduction to the Subject and an Agenda for Research. International Studies of Management & Organization. (37), 11–31.
52. Yami, S., & Nemeh, A. (2014). Organizing coopetition for innovation: The case of wireless telecommunication sector in Europe. Industrial Marketing Management (43), 250–260.