Ala'Eddin, M. &Khalaf, A. (2012). Attractiveness factors influencing shoppers’ satisfaction, loyalty, and word of mouth: An empirical investigation of Saudi Arabia shopping malls, International Journal of Business Administration, 3 (6), 101-112.
Bahrami, B. &Khosravi, A. (2014). Evaluation of influential factors on the quality of walking outside and inside of civil shopping centers, Journal of Arts, Artichecture, and City, 20 (1), 91-100. (In Persian).
Bahrami, Bakhtiar. &Khosravi, Arash. (2016). Evaluating the factors affecting the improvement of walking quality inside and outside urban shopping centers, beaux-architectural and urban arts, 20 (1), 91-100.
Bakhshizadeh, A., Kordnaeij, A., Khodadad Hosseini, S. H. & Ahmadi, P. (2017), Explaining and Testing the Aboriginal Model of Shopping Malls’ Success:(Case Study: Shopping Malls in Tehran), Iranian Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 259-282.
Bakhshizadeh, Alireza. Kordnaich, Asadollah. &khodadadhoseini, SeyyedHamid. (2017). Presenting a pattern for the clearance of the successful trading complex`s role in the country, Commercial investigations journal, 76, 1-13.
Brueckner, J. K. (1993). Inter-Store Externalities and Space Allocation in ShoppingCenters. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 7, 5-16.
California State Board of Equalization. (2015). Assessment of Shopping Centers, Assessors' Handbook, Section 513.
Calvo-Porral, P. &Lévy-Mangín, J. P. (2018). Full factors of the shopping malls: an empirical study, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 46 (2), 110-124.
Carter, C. C. (2009). What We Know About Shopping Centers. The Journal of Real Estate Literature, 17 (2), 165-180.
10. Chan, K. (2014). Determining factors in enhancing a shopping center's value upon renovation, FIG Congress, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, 16-21 June.
11. Chebat, J., Sirgy, J. &Grzeskowiak, S. (2010). How can shopping mall management best capture mall image?, Journal of Business Research, 63 (7), 735-740.
12. Creswell, J. W.andPlano Clark, V. L. (2015). "Mixed methods research". Translated by Alireza kiamanesh andJavid Saraei. Tehran: Ayizh publication,[Persian].
13. Dubihlela, D. &Dubihlela, J. (2014). Attributes of shopping mall image, customer satisfaction and mall patronage for selected shopping malls in Southern Gauteng, South Africa, Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, 6 (8), 682-689.
14. Evers, D., Kooijman, E., & Van Der Krabben, E. (2011). Planning van winkelsenwinkelgebieden in Nederland, Den Haag: SduUitgeversbv.
15. Ghosh, A. &McLafferty, S. (1991). Guest Commentary: The Shopping Center: A Restructuring of Post-War Retailing. Journal of Retailing, 67 (3), 253-267.
16. Hui, E., Ning, N. & Chan, K. K. (2016). The critical factors of shopping malls in urban complexes in China, Facilities, 34 (11/12), 662-681.
17. Hui, E., Zhang, P. and Zheng, X. (2013). Facilities management service and customer satisfaction in shopping mall sector, Facilities, Vol. 31 No. 5/6, pp.194-207.
International Council of Shopping Center (2003a). A brief history of Shopping Centers. New Yourk: ICSC. http://www. ICSC.org/srch/ about.htmlDate of access. 4Mar.2003.
19. International Council of Shopping Center (2003b). New Yourk: ICSC. About ICSC. http://www. ICSC.org/about/ brief history of SC. Pdf. Date of access. 2March 2003.
20. Karimi, M. (2014), Investigating success factors in development of market rotation in the area of Tehran, Journal of Idea, 2, 71-78. (In Persian).
21. Karimi, Mozhgan. (2016). Investigating key factors of success in developing markets` revolution phase in Tehran city, Idea journal, 2, 71-78.
22. Khoshbakht, B. (2015). Fragmented Ownership in Shopping Centres: The influence of fragmented ownership on the value of retail units, Master thesis, Eindhoven University of Technology, Faculty Building Technology Architecture, Building & Planning Real Estate Management & Development.
23. Khoshbakht, B. (2016). Fragmented Ownership in Shopping Center, Master Dissertation, The Eindhoven University of technology, facility building, Eindhoven, Netherland.
24. Kim, Y.K., Lee, M.Y. & Park, S.H. (2014). Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement, Journal of Business Research, 67, 2884- 2890.
25. Kuruvilla, Shelja J. &Ganguli, J. (2008). Mall Development and Operations: An Indian Perspective. Journal of Retail and Leisure Property, 7 (3), 204-215.
26. Laroche, M., Teng, L., Michon, R., &Chebat, J. C, (2005). Incorporating service quality into consumer mall shopping decision making: a comparison between English and French Canadian consumers, Journal of Services Marketing, 19 (3), 157-163.
27. Mamdohi, A. R., Mahpour, A., Rashidi, T. H. &Safarzadeh, M. (2015). Identifying individual factors affecting customer attraction to the shoping centers, QuartelyBueiness Management, 8 (3), 681-698. (In Persian).
28. Mamdoohi, Amirreza.,Mahpoor, Alireza., Rashidi, Taha Hossein., &Saffarzadeh, Mahmood. (2017). Identifying individual factors affecting costumers` attention to shopping centers (case study: Tehran city), Quarterly periodical of commercial management, 8 (3), 681-698.
29. Mejia, L. C. & Benjamin, J. D. (2002). What do we know about the determinants ofshopping center sales? Spatial vs. Non-Spatial Factors. Journal of Real Estate Literature, 10 (1), 3-26.
30. Mirkatoli, J. &Madanlou, M. (2011). Analyzing influential factors on shopping centers change in cities, Journal of Research and City Planning, 3 (8), 113-132. (In Persian).
31. Mirkatooli, Jafar.,&MedanlooJouybari, Masood. (2013). Analyzing factors affecting the somatic change of cities` shopping centers (case study: Gorgan city), Research and urban planning journal, 3 (8), 113-132
32. Mittal, D. &Jhamb, D. (2016). Determinants of shopping mall Attractiveness, Procedia Economic and Finance, 37, 386-390.
33. Olsen, J. (2015). Shopping Mall Preferences, Ms. Dissertation, Aarhus University of School of Business and Social Sciences.
34. Pare, V. &Pourazad, N. (2018). The big bazaar: An examination of Indian shopping mall behaviour and demographic differences, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics
35. Rastgar, A., &Shahriari, M. (2018). From Shopping Centers’ Image to Purchase Intention with Perceived Value, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Preference (Case Study: Shopping Centers in Semnan). Journal of Business Management, 10(3), 643-658. (in Persian)
36. Rastgar, Abbasali. &Shahriyari, Mehri. (2019). From the image of shopping center to the intention toward shopping through the comprehended shopping value, customers’ satisfaction and their preferences (case study: Semnan shopping centers), Commercial management journal, 10 (3), 643-658.
37. Reikli, M., (2012). The key of Success in Shopping Centers: Composing Elements of Shopping Centers and their Strategic Fit, Ph.D. dissertation, Corvinus University of Budapest, doctoral school of business administration.
38. Rejla, B. &Vjollcahysi, C. (2013). Shopping center, retail location and trade area", Journal of Marketing and Management, 4 (1), 21-30.
39. Shahabzadeh, M., Peivastehgar, Y., &Heidari, A. A. (2015). Analyzing air distribution of shopping centers in cities and optimized location, Quarterly Regional Planning, 6 (23), 99-112. (In Persian).
40. Shahabzadeh, Marjan.,Peyvastehgar, Yaghoub., &Heydari, Aliakbar. (2017). Analyzing special distribution of modern urban shopping centers and their optimal locating, Quarterly periodical of regional programming, 6 (23), 99-112.
41. Szakály, Z, Szente ,V., Kövér ,G., Polereczki, Z. & Szigeti, O. (2012). The influence of lifestyle on health behavior and preference for functional foods, Appetite, 58, 406- 413.
42. Thomas, C. R., (2009). Regional Shopping Center Branding Mega Trends: A Trend Analysis, Master dissertation, Faculty of Humanities, University of Johannesburg.
43. Wong, S.W. (2015), Factors Affecting the Success of Shopping Center in Hong Kong, Dissertation, University of Hong Kong.
44. Yiu, C. & Yung, V. (2006). An ecological framework for the strategic positioning of shopping mall, Journal of Retail and Leisure Property, 5(4), 869-887.
45. Yiu, C.Y. & Xu, S. Y.S. (2012). A tenant-mix model for shopping malls, European Journal of Marketing, 46 (3/4), 524-541.