Afarin Mohammadzadeh, A., Hasanzadeh, R. (2018). Identification and ranking of effective factors on the implementation of green supply chain management by Fuzzy TOPSIS and Fuzzy AHP in Electricity Industry. Decisions and Operations Research, 3, 281-301.
Amrina, E., Yusof, S. M. (2012). Drivers and barriers to sustainable manufacturing initiatives in Malaysian automotive companies. In: Kachitvichyanukul V, Luong HT, Pitakaso R, editors. Proceedings of the Asia Pacifi Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference, 629-634.
Arif, M., Egbu, C., Haleem, A., Kulonda, D., Khalfan, M. (2009). State of green construction in India: Drivers and challenges. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 7(2), 223-234.
Beamon, B. M. (1999). Measuring supply chain performance. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 19, 275-292.
Beske, P. H., Seuring, S. (2014). Putting sustainability into supply chain management, Supply Chain Management. An International Journal, 19, 322-331.
Boyson, S., Corsi, T., Verbraeck, A. (2003). The e-supply chain portal: a core business model. Transportation Research Part E, 39, 175-192.
Bruch, J., Bellgran, M. (2014). Integrated portfolio planning of products and production systems. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 25, 155-174.
Chen, J. (2009). Performance evaluation of green supply chain based on entropy weight grey system model. IEEE, 474-478.
10. Davis, C. H., Sun, E. (2006). Business development capabilities in information technology SMEs in a regional economy: An exploratory study. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 31,145-161.
11. Dubey, R., Gunasekaran, A., Ali, S. S. (2015). Exploring the relationship between leadership, operational practices, institutional pressures and environmental performance: A framework for green supply. International Journal of Production Economics, 10, 120-132
A., Samar, A
. (2015). Exploring the relationship between leadership, operational practices, institutional pressures and environmental performance: A framework for green supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 160, 120-132.
13. Farahani, Z. R., Asgari, N., Davarzani, H. (2009). Supply chain and logistics in national, international and governmental environment. Journal of production management, 33, 210-322.
14. Fornell, C., and Larcker, D. F. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of High Technology Management Research, 11, 137-153.
15. Gualandris, J., Kalchschmidt, M. (2014). Customer pressure and innovativeness: Their role in sustainable supply chain management. Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 20, 92-103.
16. Handfield, R. B., Monczka, R. M., Giunipero, L. C., Patterson, J. L. (2009). Sourcing and supply chain management Canada: South-Western, a part of Cengage Learning.
17. Hosseini, A., Iranian, J., Mirjahanmard
, S. J. (2015). Identifying & prioritizing the effective factors on green supply chain management by using path analysis approach. Journal of Production and Operations Management, 5, 161-177.
18. Hsu, C.C., Tan, K.C., Zailani, S.H.M., Jayaraman, V. (2013). Supply chain drivers that foster the development of green initiatives in an emerging economy. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 33, 656-688.
19. Huang, N. (2001). Eco-efficiency and an overview of green productivity. Conference on Enhancing Competitiveness Through Green Productivity, China, 22, 25-27.
20. Hwa, T. J. (2001). Green Productivity & Supply Chain Management. Conference on Enhancing Competitiveness Through Green Productivity, China,33, 25-27.
21. Jing, K. T., Ismail, R. B., Shafiei, M. W. M., Yusof, M. N., Riazi, S. R. M. (2019). environmental factors that affect the implementation of green supply chain management in construction industr, 22, 107-110.
22. Kannan, V. R., Tan, K. C. (2005). Just in time, total qualitymanagement, and supplychain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance. Omega, 33, 153-162.
23. Karimi, M. (1394). Identifying and prioritizing the factors affecting green supply chain management in the offshore industry with the approach of ANP network analysis process studied: Iran Offshore Engineering and Construction Company, International Conference on New Research in Industrial Management and Engineering, Tehran
24. Kim, W. S. (2009). An investigation on the direct and indirect effect of supply chain integration on firm performance. Int. J. Production Economics, 119, 328-346.
25. Koh, S. L., Bayraktar, E., Tatoglu, E., Zaim, S. (2007). The impact of supply chain management practices on performance of SMEs. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 107 (1), 103-124.
26. Koho M, Torvinen S, Romiguer AT. (2011). enablers and challenges of sustainable development and sustainable manufacturing: International Journal of Symposium on Assembly and Manufacturing (ISAM), 1-6.
27. Kumar, A., Jain, V., and Kumar, S. (2014). A comprehensive environment friendly approach for supplier selection. Omega, 42, 109-123.
28. Lee, S. Y., & Klassen, R. D. (2008). Drivers and enablers that foster environmental management capabilities in small‐and medium‐sized suppliers in supply chains. Production and Operations Management, 17,573-586.
29. Li, W., Humphreys, P. K., Yeung, A. C., Edwin Cheng, T. C. (2007). The impact of specific supplier development efforts on buyer competitive advantage: an empirical model. Int. J. Production Economics,106, 230-247.
30. Mansuri, A., Ganj khalo, GH. (1395). Supply chain management in the implementation of e-business. Fifth National Conference on Accounting, Financial Management and Investment, Gorgan, Golestan Scientific and Professional Association of Managers and Accountants,
31. McGovern, T., & Hicks, C. (2006). Specifications and supplier development in the UK electrical transmission and distribution equipment industry. International Journal of production economics, 104, 164-178.
32. Park, K., Min, H., Min, S. (2016). Inter-relationship among risk taking propensity, supply chain security practices, and supply chain disruption occurrence. Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 22, 120–130.
33. Pham, T. M. Y., Pham, T. M. K. (2017). The factors affecting green supply chains: empirical study of agricultural chains in Vietnam. J. Mgmt. & Sustainability, 7, 135.
34. Porter, E., Claas van der Linde. (1995). "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship." Journal of Economic Perspectives, 9 (4): 97-118.
35. Ramanian, M. R., Heydarnia Kohan, P. (2011). Factors affecting green supply chain management in tourism industry, Investigation of Tehran’s Tour & Travel Agencies. Tourism Management Studies, 5, 125-151.
36. Russell, R. s., Taylor, B. W. (2009). Operations Management Along the Supply Chain. NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
37. Sarkis, J. (2006). Greening the supply chain. Journal of supply chain management, Londen, 22, 120-144.
38. Singh, J., Singh, H. (2014). Performance enhancement of a manufacturing industry by using continuous improvement strategies–a case study. International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, 14, 36-65.
39. Srivastava, S. K. (2007). Green supply-chain management: a state-of-the-art literature review. International Journal of Management Reviews, 9, 53-80.
40. Su-Yol Lee . (2015). The effects of green supply chain management on the supplier's performance through social capital accumulation. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 20, 210-320.
41. Tachizawa, E. M., Wong, C. Y. (2014). The performance of green supply chain management governance mechanisms: A supply network and complexity perspective. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 51, 18-32.
42. Terziovski, M., & Sohal, A. S. (2000). The adoption of continuous improvement and innovation strategies in Australian manufacturing firms. Technovation, 20, 539-550.
43. Thoo, A., Tat, H. H., Sulaiman, Z. (2015). Green supply chain management, environmental collaboration and sustainability performance. Procedia CIRP, 26,695-699.
44. Wong, C., Skipworth, H., Godsell, J., Achimugu, N. (2012). Towards a theory of supply chain alignment enablers: a systematic literature review. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 17, 419-437.
45. Zailani, S. H., Seva Subaramaniam, K., Iranmanesh, M., Shaharudin, M. R. (2015). The impact of supply chain security practices on security operational performance among logistics service providers in an emerging economy: Security culture as moderator. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 45, 652-673.
46. Zhou, H., Benton Jr, W. C. (2007). Supply chain practice and information sharing. Journal of Operations Management, 25, 1348-1365.