1. Ahmadi, P., Azar, A., & Samsami, F. (2010). Market segmentation drug neural network approach. Journal of Business Management, 2(6): 1-20.
2. Aslihan, Nasir, & Fahri, Karakaya. (2014). Consumer segment in organic foods market. Journal of consumer marketing, 31 (4): 263-277.
3. Ayazi, S.M.H. (2017). The Ministry of Health supports the manufacturers of herbal medicines and herbal medicines. http://tasnim.ai/1658994/
4. Braund, K. & Kumar. C. (2003). Marketing Management, Sage publication INC.
5. Cekaran, o. (2011). Method of research in management. Translated by Mahmood Shirazi and Mohammad Saebi, Tehran, presidential administration management education center publications.
6. Creswell,W.J. (2005).Qualitative inquiry and research design, London, Sage publications.
7. Gheybi, F. (2018). The Economic Value of Herbal plant in Iran. http://TasnimNews.com/Fa/News/ 10/6/2018
8. Green grove, Kathryn. (2002). Needs- based segmentation: principles and practice. International Journal of Market Research, 44 (4): 405-422.
9. Hajimirrahimi, S.D. (2017). The Effect of Educational, Expansions and Research Factors on the Development of Medicinal Plants in Markazi Province of Iran. International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development, 7 (2): 223-236.
10. Jamshidi, A.H. (2016). Review the Amount of Herbal Medicinal Produced in Iran. Record in Third National Exhibition of Herbal Medicine and traditional Medicine in Iran, Technical and Knowledge Based Publication, Tehran.
11. Jasemi, M., Moradnezhad, H., & salavarz, M. (2016). Entrepreneurial Strategies of Enhansing Competeitive Advantage of Medicinal Herbs in Ilam Province, International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development, 6 (4): 459-466.
12. Kotler, Ph., & Armstrong, G. (2013). Principles of Marketing. Translated by Mohammad Reza SalehSaadi Abbas Arestani, Volume 1, published XIV, Tehran: Ilar.
13. Kheyri, H. (2018). Drug capita in Iran is more than Global Standard. http://Irna.ir/Fa/
14. Kim, K.j., & Ahn, h. (2008). A recommender system using K- Means clustering in an online shopping market in diet products. Expert system with application, 34 (6): 1200-1209.
15. Kuo, R.J, Wang, H.S, Hu, Tung. L., & Chou, S.H. (2005). Application of Ant K- Means algorithm for market segmentation. Computer and mathematics with application, 50(8):1709-1724.
16. Lee, Hyan-Joo., & Goudeau, C. (2014). Consumer's beliefs, attitudes and loyalty in purchasing organic foods, British food journal, 116(6): 918-930.
17. Lendel Kade, N., Wayne, G., & Govind, S. (2015). Demand for organic produce, Journal of agribusiness in developing and emerging economies, 5(1): 76-91.
18. MaranGoz, M, Paksoy, M., & et al. (2014). Modeling Attitude towards organic foods: A research on adolescents. Business Management Dynamics, 3(7): 40-49.
19. Marievon, M.H., & Sinanitzko, A.S. (2015). Is there an expectation gap? Consumer's expectations towards organic. British Food Journals, 117(5): 1527-1546.
20. Martinti, H. Bidmoth, H., & Mark, B. (2015). Nural network design, translated by Mstafa Kia, Tehran,Kianrayansabz.
21. Momeni, M. (2011). Data Clustering, 2nd publication, Tehran, moalef pub.
22. Prajita, Ch., & Mercy, S. (2014). Artificial neural network: a tool for understanding consumer behavior. Marketing intelligence and planning, 32(5):552-566.
23. Ranjbarshams, H., & Omidinajafabadi, M. (2014). Reviewing the effective factors on agricultural organic productions consumption attitude. Agricultural promotion and education researches, 7(2): 24-31.
24. Roediger, M., & Ulrich, H. (2015). How are organic food prices affecting consumer behavior? Food Quality and preference Journal, 43(3): 10-20.
25. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1998). Basic of qualitative research: techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory, thousand Oaks, Sage publications.
26. Vandel, S. (1956). Market segmentation study guide, Englewood cliffs, Prentice-Hall.
27. Yavari, A. (2018). Iran the golden gardens of medicinal plants and the share of Iran from global trade to zero. http:// tasnim news.com/11/6/2018.
28. Walker, O.C, Boyd, H, W., & etal. (2017). Marketing Strategy; A decision- focused approach.Transleted by Seyed Mohammad Aarabi and Davood Izadi, Tehran,Cultural Research Bureau.