Ahmadian, A & Esfandiari, M. (2015). Customers features effect on probability of bank run occurrence in Iran. Journal of Development in Monetary and Banking Management, 2(5), 11-29.
Amini, R, Ahmadi, Nazaripour, M (2015). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Decision of Customers for Bank Loans, Third Annual National Conference on Modern Management Sciences , Gorgan, Academic and Professional Association of Golestan Managers and Consumers, Aliabad Islamic Azad University Katul.
Asadi Zahraei, E, Azar, A, IskandarI, L (2014). Providing a model for the introduction of the factors influencing customer behavior in bank deposit, the International Conference on Accounting and Management, Tehran
Bahmani, M & Mirhashemi Naiini, S,S, (2015). The Effect of Banking Marketing on the Transfer of Monetary Policy from the Duct of Loan, Quarterly Economic Applications Theories 2 (3)
Bessler, W. & Kurmann, P. (2014). “Bank risk factors and changing risk exposures: Capital market evidence before and during the financial crisis”. Journal of Financial Stability, Vol.13, pp.151-166.
Bozorg asl, M., Barzideh, F., Samadi, M. (2018). The Effect of Liquidity Risk and Credit Risk on Financial Stability Banking industry in Iran; Multiple regression approach. Financial Knowledge of Securities Analysis, 11(38), 1-13.
Camprubí, R., & Coromina, L. (2016). Content analysis in tourism research. Tourism Management Perspectives, 18, 134-140.
Chochoľáková, A., Gabčová, L., Belás, J., & Sipko, J. (2015). Bank customers’ satisfaction, customers’ loyalty and additional purchases of banking products and services. A case study from the Czech Republic. Economics and Sociology.
Dzulkarnain, A. A., & Hatta, M. F. M. (2017). Factors Influencing Consumer Intention Towards investment Account: Post Ifsa 2013. ASEAN COMPARATIVE EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL ON ISLAM AND CIVILIZATION (ACER-J). eISSN2600-769X, 1(2), 17-32.
10. Eriksson, K., & Hermansson, C. (2019). How relationship attributes affect bank customers’ saving. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 37(1), 156-170.
11. Fadaee, M., Esmaeili, H. (2016). Prioritize the Factors Affecting Financial Resources in Bank-e-Mehr-e-Eqtesad Isfahan Province (AHP Approach), 5(2), 75-98.
12. Gautam, S. S., & Singh, S. R. (2016). “TOPSIS for multi criteria decision making in intuitionistic fuzzy environment”. International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol.156, No.8, pp.42-49.
13. Hong, H., Huang, J. Z., & Wu, D. (2014). The information content of Basel III liquidity risk measures. Journal of Financial Stability, 15, 91-111.
14. Horváth, R., Seidler, J., & Weill, L. (2014). Bank capital and liquidity creation: Granger-causality evidence. Journal of Financial Services Research, 45(3), 341-361.
15. Ismail Zadeh, Ali, Javanmardi, Halima. (2017). Designing a proper model for liquidity management and predicting its risk in SADERAT Bank of Iran. Financial Economics, 11 (39), 171-197.
16. Jiang, L., Levine, R., & Lin, C. (2019). Competition and bank liquidity creation. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 1-50.
17. Kabaranzadeh Ghadim, M.R & Kurd Nouri, A.H. (2013). Identification and investigation of the relationship between critical success factors in the field of bank credit and their prioritization with AHP approach (Case Study of Iran Export Development Bank, Tehran). Financial Economics, 7 (24), 213-242.
18. Kamali Sabet, S. (2012). An investigation of the factors influencing the adsorption of depositors in the Post Bank branches of Tehran. A master's degree thesis - financial bias. Islamic Azad University of Tehran Central Tehran.
19. Luo, X., & Wang, X. (2017). Extended VIKOR method for intuitionistic fuzzy multiattribute decision-making based on a new distance measure. Mathematical Problems in Engineering.
20. Metawa, N., Hassan, M. K., & Elhoseny, M. (2017). Genetic algorithm based model for optimizing bank lending decisions. Expert Systems with Applications, 80, 75-82.
21. Mian, A., & Santos, J. A. (2018). Liquidity risk and maturity management over the credit cycle. Journal of Financial Economics, 127(2), 264-284.
22. Mirghafouri, S., Amin, Z. (2015). Presenting a Model for Measuring Credit Risk of Bank Customers using Data Mining Approach. , 7(13), 247-266.
23. Moghadam, Kh, Rezaei, K, Arshadi, A. (2013). Identification and determination of factors affecting the credit behavior of real customers in Tehran city with a view to reducing the rate of claims growth in one of the private banks. monetary - bank research, 6th year, No. 16
24. Mohammadi Khiareh, M & Khalaf Barayeh, L. (2016). Investigating the Factors Affecting Bank Loan Receipt (Case Study: Golestan Provincial Cooperatives). Business reviews, 14 (80), 40-55.
25. Pasban, F & Roohi, M. (2017).Investigating the Effective Factors on the Volume of Deposits in the Banking System (1383-1383). Journal of Islamic Economics and Banking. 16 (19): 53-68
26. Perbawa, A. (2015). Factors Affecting Mudaraba Deposits on Islamic Commercial Bank in Indonesia. Available at SSRN 2662912.
27. Petrescu, R. (2017). Trends in Consumer Behavior of Banking Products and Services. Journal of Advanced Research in Management, 8(1 (15)), 44.
28. Saeedi, P & Abbasi, I. (2011). Effect of Commercial Banks Facility on Economic Growth (Case Study of Golestan Province). Researcher (MANAGEMENT) (Journal of Industrial Strategic Management), Volume 8, Number 23; Page 14-22.
29. Sarmiento, M. & Galán, J.E. (2017). “The influence of risk-taking on bank efficiency: Evidence from Colombia”. Emerging Markets Review, Vol.32, pp. 52-73.
30. Shahiki tash, M., mahmoodpour, K. (2016). Assessing the Structure of Bank Deposits Market in Iran. Economic Modeling, 9(31), 61-81.
31. Shahzad, F., Nawab, S., Tanveer, S., Shafi, K., & Bhatti, W. K. (2018). Analyzing the individual effect of determinants effecting the financial performance of banks using camel model. WALIA journal, 34(1), 27-31.
32. Yaghoubi, N.M, Kord, H, Moradzadeh, A, Dezhkam, J (2015).Network analysis is an effective factors on attracting customers ' deposits. Two scholarly reviews of business management research. Year 7th, Number 13, Pages 133-157
33. Ye, J. (2011). Expected value method for intuitionistic trapezoidal fuzzy multicriteria decision-making problems. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(9), 11730-11734.
34. Zhou, Z., Amowine, N. & Huang, D., (2018(, ‘Quantitative efficiency assessment based on the dynamic slack-based network data envelopment analysis for commercial banks in Ghana’, South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences 21(1):1717.